Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 9 years ago

Do we really need another TBL thread?

Between the bitching about MMR being delayed,

DP "stealing" everyones money,

JJP (insert whatever complaint of the week here),

Stern making TWD premium.

This place is beginning to be a real drag on pinball joo joo

#3 9 years ago

Whom's Phil?

#4 9 years ago

Great, more spinoff threads is what we need, I think everything that needs to be said has been said in the other "refund" thread.

In before the big lockowski.

#5 9 years ago

Congrats on starting your first thread on Pinside.

#6 9 years ago

I get that but its over the top. The man is fighting for his life. Imagine us freaking out reading this crap and times that a 1000 thinking you may die tomorrow.
It was wrong and ugly but it was human doing what we do,being human.
Sometimes instead of telling folks to check their feeling we just need to acknowledge them and let them pour out.
Like I said I get where you are coming from but I also think it may be a think it don't say it movement followed by forgiveness.

#7 9 years ago

yeah i don't see the point of this; plus it's a personal attack!

#8 9 years ago

I like a quick catch up...I can't read thru all them super long threads.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Congrats on starting your first thread on Pinside.

He could of at least introduced himself. I like to know the guy I'm throwing popcorn in the microwave for.

#10 9 years ago

Draining thread.
I'm sorry you want to have Phil's babies...
but personally I think you have rage issues.
I find the whole situation sad - but it's real sad you felt the need to voice your opinion in your own thread.

#11 9 years ago

In before.... THE LOCK!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I like a quick catch up...I can't read thru all them super long threads.

The 1/3 owner of Dutch Pinball, who had a public meltdown on Pinside, anyway, you're didn't miss much, unless you want to read through a lot of "If, maybe, I guess, I think and I feel" posts.

#13 9 years ago

Sorry...I'm catching up after a week of travel and really really wanted to make the point. I just read all the news. Emotional response. Bad etiquete I don't mean to recycle tired topics... Just speaking from the heart...dude.

#14 9 years ago

Lock before the IN!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

K...I'm saying it. Fuck Phil.
I have zero concerns about my Big Lebowski pinball machine...but regardless of what went down behind the scenes...it was handled in a completely unprofessional malicious manner by Phil. Clearly.
I was not refunded, do not want a refund....and find pinside like the news....I'm more stressed out when I pay attention to it.
I AM PUMPED to get TBL. Counting the days. Not worried at all. Good luck getting it produced DP! DP delivered. They did deliver a prototype on time...and it's awesome. Pretty incredible accomplishment IMO. And this drama behind the scenes...well....they're marketing has been brilliant so perhaps this will unfold into an adventure. But otherwise...move on. Marketing changes CONSTANTLY. Why ya gotta break balls?

Dude, you're a piece of shit for stating this. Phil is basically dying right now. He has a family and kids, do you know where your head would be if you knew the end might be near? Think about ALL things in life before you throw something out there that makes you come off as a complete insensitive asshole.

Disclaimer: I have no stake in TBL, never posted in a TBL thread "I don't think", just sensitive to anyone facing death.

#17 9 years ago

Nope. This type of post has no upside. Closing thread.

Consider this a warning to everyone. Personal attacks are not allowed on Pinside. Threads like this will be closed as quickly as we see them.

Thanks.

Marcus

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fck-philseriously and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.