Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by GSones
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I was wondering what are some of pinside's favourite pinball machine's art wise?

After picking up my Sorcerer last week I really think it's on the top of my list at the moment, what would you rate as your favourite purely going by looks?

#5 4 years ago

Asteroid Annie

#6 4 years ago

Zidware's Vaporware Kiss. Zombie Yeti is a genius. That or DE Star Wars.

#7 4 years ago

For me, Big Bang Bar, Black Hole, Metallica are all in the running but Centaur is the winner.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

For me, Big Bang Bar, Black Hole, Metallica are all in the running but Centaur is the winner.

Big Bang Bar & Centaur. I officially change my answer. Both amazing no question. No one would have the guts to release a Centaur now.

#9 4 years ago

Medusa

#10 4 years ago

Yeah Sorcerer has really good art . Best overall package for me (meaning the combo of backglass, playfield , and cabinet ) is Paragon . Centaur has the best playfield art though .

#11 4 years ago

Sorcerer is a great art package, no question. But I think overall, the early Bally solid state games are the pinnacle of pinball art. I think the work of Christensen, Faris and their contemporaries are unmatched.

#12 4 years ago

Creature for playfield, Torpedo Alley for translite, Dark Knight for cabinet.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Circus_Animal:

Creature for playfield, Torpedo Alley for translite, Dark Knight for cabinet.

Ahhh, I forgot about Torpedo Alley translite. Stunning and frame worthy for sure.

#14 4 years ago

I'm serious. Okay, it has zero artistic merit, but it's absolutely hilarious (which I'm pretty sure is intentional).

#15 4 years ago

Centaur & Black Knight 2000 & Spectrum

#17 4 years ago

Wizard, Medusa,Fathom, Flash Gordon

#18 4 years ago

Centigrade 37 is pretty amazing.

#20 4 years ago

Nitro Ground Shaker hands down! Best backglass ever!

#21 4 years ago

Asteroid Annie all the way.

#22 4 years ago

Fathom, Quicksilver, Skateball

1 week later
#23 4 years ago

Far to many great ones to pick just one but the art work of most any of the Gordon Morison Gottlieb pins and the early SS Bally's rule for me.

Bally favourites - Xenon, Flash Gordon, Fathom, Nitro Ground Shaker and Medusa.

Gottlieb favourites - Genie, Asteroid Annie, Centigrade 37 and Gemini

#24 4 years ago

I think that Mata Hari and Old Chicago have the best backglass. Paragon has the best playfield art with Centaur being a close second. Best cabinet art would have to go to Theatre of Magic but I really like the AC/DC Luci cabinet art too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside