(Topic ID: 49520)

Favorite/Best Pinside Names (w/ poll)

By Pinball-is-great

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best/favorite Name here on Pinside?”

• blownfuse 13 votes
      11%
    • Just_One_More 2 votes
      2%
    • kidpinballwizard / Pinwizkid 2 votes
      2%
    • Outlane-Avoider 3 votes
      3%
    • pinaholic / Pintoxicated 6 votes
      5%
    • Pinslut 77 votes
      65%
    • pin-tastic / pintastic / fliptastic 0 votes
    • ThePostmaster {He can hit the posts, but not so much the ramps & targets} 10 votes
      8%
    • Winball_Pizard 6 votes
      5%

(119 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Heyyy_!!.gif
    3p7rqd.jpg
    tiara-pic.jpg
    image.jpg
    black_rose-girl.jpg
    $$$.jpg
    There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

There is many great online names here on Pinside that you guys & gals have come up with.
    Vote for your favorite. I've tried to list many of the best ones.

This thread is to help celebrate all the cool names. Not trying to cut on anyone.
    Too many to list them all, so if I left out some really awesome ones here below or in the poll, feel free to mention them. Wish I could list more in the poll. If necessary, I can create another thread to list 10 more of your favorites in a 2nd poll if interested.

Here is a bunch of Pinside names that I think are excellent:
    ArcadiusMaximus, AvidPinPlayer, BackFlipper, Ballsofsteel, Balls_of_Steel, BallyBoy, BigBangBack, Butterflygirl24, Captain-Pinball, CrazyFliprFingrs, DarthPinhead, drainman, DrainO, FleshWound, flipper_fever76, FlipperFreak, FlipperMagician, flippermania, FlipMo, flipperwiz, FreePlayJ, fuseholder, gamefixer, Gameover, geographicvoid, goodgameslover, gottafixit, Hammerhead, Holy_Pickle, HumanFemale, ILovePinball, Junkhauler, King-pin, lotsapins, magnasave, McTilt, Medieval_Gofers, MrBally, NeedMorePins, nitroshaker, nocreditdot, OldGamer, OLDPINGUY, PinballAddiction, pinballbrat, Pinballdad, pinballfan, Pinball-Freak, Pinballgeek, pinballhunter , pinball-junky, PinballMagician, pinballmaniac40, PinballMolly, PinballPirate, pinballshark, Pinballslave, PinballSTAR, pinball-wiz, pinball4fun, pinbum, Pin_Crazed, Pincrazy, PinCrush, pinfarmer, PinFever, pingeek, pinghetto, pinheadpuckguy, Pinitration, pinjunkie07, PinKing, pinlover, Pin_Pimper, pinplayer, pinsanity, Pinthetic, Pintroll, Pintucky, PinZombie, Pinzrfun, retrocade, retropin, sandbagger, SealClubber, shakenbake, Shazzam, shock-me, Shoot_Again, Silverballer, Silverballmaniac, SilverBallz, sk8ball, SKILL_SHOT, Slam_Tilt, slingslut, Solder_Splash, Special_When_Lit, Superchicken, superJackpot, system11, TheFamilyArcade, the_pin_family, thumperbumper, tilter, tiltman, tilt-master, tiltwizard, too-many-pins, 2manypins, vegemite_nick, VegasAlleycat, VolunteerPin, wannabwiz, WannaB_Wizard, Zippydapinhead & ZippyThePinhead

Cheers,
    Pinball-is-great

#2 10 years ago

Yea! 100% for Postmaster! You da man my MN neighbor!

#3 10 years ago

Vote for Pintoxicated

#4 10 years ago

Glad you like my handle. I always thought Postmaster was a good one. Remember, The Postman always drains twice.

#5 10 years ago

If you haven't read the posts concerning the name Pinslut, you have to for a good laugh...
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-ordered-avengers-le

Pinslut for best name!!!

#6 10 years ago

Surprised I don't see my name on this list.

#7 10 years ago

If my nick wasn't traditional (minus the trailing z) and appropriate to this hobby I'd have picked Pinfluenza as my nick here. But I have to agree with statsdoc, pinslut and the back story is the best.

#8 10 years ago

There are so many great names here on Pinside. NimblePin deserves to be on that list.
    My all-time favorite here has to be 3 Way Combo. Kudos to you. Always puts a smile on my face when I read that name.

#9 10 years ago

Did not think my name would be on the poll, although I always thought my name was kinda corny,
    Did not now what I was thinking

#10 10 years ago

Pinslut by a mile. Pinitration is also a funny one.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I feel the same way.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Haha. I never knew how much I would use this site when I joined it. Had I known that, I might have chose a less sex offender type name.....

Note: I am not a sex offender, although my name may suggest so.

#13 10 years ago

Poll results are turning out about how I expected thus far.
    I bet there is several Pinsiders that wish that they had thought of something similar to Pin_Slut.
    Yes, Pinitration is a good one. Very catchy.
    No way I could list all the good ones. There are so many.

#14 10 years ago

2/3rds of the votes are for Pinslut so far.
    Any more votes out there for some of the other great names listed in the poll?

Any other favorite Pinside names to mention that are not listed or mentioned above?

#15 10 years ago

I'm surprised no one has taken the name Pinflation with how often that word is used here. LOL

#16 10 years ago

I vote for Shoot_Again but then again I am kinda partial.

#17 10 years ago

Pinslut. Everytime i see that name brings a smile to my face. Classic

#18 10 years ago

Ah yes the "pinSlut" debacle

#19 10 years ago

Pinslut all the way

#20 10 years ago

Pinslut dam why didn't I think if that name a year ago
    Hey what a great name

#21 10 years ago

The Pinball Genie. He will make your wishes come true,

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

The Pinball Genie. He will make your wishes come true,

Can i have a mm for 2.5k please
    You never know the genie may grant my wish

#23 10 years ago

I have to go with blownfuse to honor all of those on eBay/CL, etc selling a pin in that condition.

#24 10 years ago

No prizes for guessing my vote!

Not very good at living up to my name on here though

#25 10 years ago

I'm honored just to make the poll. I don't know about Pinslut, but my name is real life!

#26 10 years ago

I'm not on the list ... Can I bribe the OP to be Included

$$$.jpg$$$.jpg

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

Haha. I never knew how much I would use this site when I joined it. Had I known that, I might have chose a less sex offender type name.....

Your nick always makes me think of the Silverball Mania backglass.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/2156/image-16.jpg

#28 10 years ago

Fooooooooooo........

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from statsdoc:

If you haven't read the posts concerning the name Pinslut, you have to for a good laugh...
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-ordered-avengers-le
    Pinslut for best name!!!

Wow, I just read this thread. She's a Grandma!!! That makes the name even better!!!

#30 10 years ago

LOL, what the heck am I doing on that list? I just shot coffee out of my nose.

#31 10 years ago

Shame That I'm not on the list but hey ho

#32 10 years ago

This is a landslide!!!!

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

LOL, what the heck am I doing on that list? I just shot coffee out of my nose.

Second place is the first loser but it's an honor just to be nominated.

#34 10 years ago

Pinballgeek,
    Although you are not one of the poll choices, I did make sure to include you on the list of good names in my 1st post.

Black_Rose,
    I musta had a brain cramp when leavin your name off the list in my 1st post.
    This girl was sad that you accidently got left off the list.

black_rose-girl.jpgblack_rose-girl.jpg

#35 10 years ago

Pinballgeek,
    Although you are not one of the poll choices, I did make sure to include you one the list of good names in my 1st post.
    Black_Rose,

I better go to specsavers

image.jpgimage.jpg

#36 10 years ago

Should Pinslut no longer be able to fulfill her duties here on Pinside, then the 1st runner-up will replace the actual winner. Thus, the importance and responsibility associated with this award needs to be recognized.

Hopefully Pinslut will wear her tiara w/ grace for the remainder of 2013, and will not stumble by:
    * violating Pinside rules and getting a temp ban to Redemption Island
    * get pi$$ed off and leave Pinside due to getting trolled by one of the many Super_Trolls
    * get caught throwing a pinball machine off the roof of a bldg
    * engaging in any other un-named inappropriate pinball violations as deemed by Pinside Overlords

tiara-pic.jpgtiara-pic.jpg

#37 10 years ago

I am seriously considering having Pinslut's name tattooed on my body somewhere. The dilemma is where... Where?

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I am seriously considering having Pinslut's name tattooed on my body somewhere. The dilemma is where... Where?

I think we decided in another thread you really were a hot woman right? The avatar picture is you? Perhaps all of guys should PM you our ideas?

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

BLACK_ROSE isn't a good name at all, just THE Legandary Pinsider.

#40 10 years ago

I think we decided in another thread you really were a hot woman right? The Avatar picture is you? Perhaps all of guys should PM you our ideas?

There is only one way to find out for sure, Tigerlaw. Camping.

3p7rqd.jpg3p7rqd.jpg

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

There is only one way to find out for sure, Tigerlaw. Camping.

That's not the Virginia I read about in the history books.

#42 10 years ago

I knew I should've used my other alias here.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Across your ass ... I guarantee the tattooist will give you a discount on the "S".

#44 10 years ago

BLACK_ROSE said:

BLACK_ROSE isn't a good name at all, just THE Legandary Pinsider.

Yr Rt- in there w/ me Bro ... " TheLaw " Heyyy_!!.gifHeyyy_!!.gif

Black_Rose,

Not a Problem Cool !!

#45 10 years ago

ThePostmaster 4 life!

#46 10 years ago

Lots of worthy names but very HARD to choose!!

#47 10 years ago

Hey Mudflaps,

How about something like this for your tat:

Mudflaps = Pinball_Slut -or- Mudflaps ==> Pinball_Slut

-or- Pinball_Slut {with a small color image of a guy playing a pinball machine}

I'll pass on suggesting placement. Let your girlfriend/wife help you decide.

#48 10 years ago

Any other great Pinside names that can compete with Pinslut?

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Well anytime you put something slightly sexual around a punch of pinball gee...er...."fans," it'll probably win out.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Only one that I can think of is bangerjay I dont know if it is a reference to his bangback skills or just a nickname he picked up from the big girls in college.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favoritebest-pinside-names-w-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.