61171590bc22787050c0b78d413e390d--orson-bean-twilight (resized).jpg
twilight-sone-wall-art (resized).jpg
The_Twilight_Zone_A_World_of_Difference_TV-172252244-mmed (resized).jpg
5189F116-5E28-4B1C-94DB-FE751B9FB70A (resized).jpeg
HerNameIs (resized).jpg
F332836D-AD04-41D5-A2DE-5DE5EF568AD8 (resized).jpeg
72DFC884-31B6-45B3-9279-9011FFFD530E (resized).jpeg
212878 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 3 years ago

I concur. "The Grave" is one of the best. There's a lot of them I don't like however. "Five Characters In Search of an Exit" is a bore. "The Living Doll" is one I usually switch off as well. Too many episodes with dolls and mannequins. What's the one with Barney Phillips with a third eye? That's a good one. "The Hitchhiker" and "A Stop at Willoughby" are also very good ones. What's the one with Jack Warden and the artificial woman (on the prison asteroid)? I've always liked that one.
Just an aside; there are several Twilight Zone episodes with a jukebox, but never has a pinball machine appeared.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I like the alien ones, like "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up"
First viewing of "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" is so atmospheric, creepy, and mysterious.
But have to mention, I like the series "One Step Beyond" even better as the stories are based on real events. Unfortunately this one is rarely on TV anymore. Caught some wood rails in the background on an episode recently...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/34#post-5278790

Yes. One Step Beyond is much spookier than TZ, especially since they're often shown from a worn print. My favorite episodes are "The Reunion", "The Stonecutter", "The Villa", and "To Know The End".
That Gottlieb "Skill Pool" was in at least two episodes.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

For me, any TV show or movie with Albert Salmi in it is a win.[quoted image][quoted image]

Saw an Alfred Hitchcock Hour episode recently with him in it.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was either a Gunsmoke or a Wagon Train, or some other western I saw recently where his performance was really over the top. When my brain clears, it will probably come to me.

He's one of those guys who's appeared on every major TV show from the '50s-'70s.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Bewitchin’ Pool. Even the music is similar.

The very last TZ episode. There's an interesting back story to that episode as well. It's obvious that the young girl's voice is overdubbed; by none other than the famous voice actress, the late June Foray. She was best known for the voice of Rocket J. Squirrel from Rocky and Bullwinkle fame.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Actually it was Elen Willard that stole that show.
[quoted image]

Yes, and she also starred in one of my favorite One Step Beyond episodes; "To Know the End".

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What more can be said about child actor Billy Mumy's body of work?[quoted image][quoted image]

"Danger...Will Robinson!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-twilight-zone-episodes?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.