• 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jappie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fullsizeoutput_7a (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deaconblooze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

I can't stand that most pops are clustered away and segmented from the rest of the game in almost every modern game. What's the point? I love when a game has a dangerous pop bumper that's a hazard, and is to be avoided. TZ is one of those games, but it's hard for me to come up with many others off the top of my head, so I'll be watching this closely.

TNA has a single pop, and it's exposed to make things dangerous. Even more interesting is that it's also a target! You actually have to AIM at the pop bumper to destroy a reactor. Very cool.

XM has a cluster that you shoot through, which is satisfying. It is mostly segmented, though one half of a bumper is exposed to the rest of the playfield, but usually doesn't cause much disturbance.

Flash has exposed bumpers, but they're far enough up the playfield that they aren't extremely difficult to recover from.

#20 5 years ago

I loved Andromeda the few times I had a chance to play one. If it were more attainable, I would be all over it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deaconblooze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-pop-bumpers?tu=Deaconblooze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.