(Topic ID: 310305)

Favorite place to play Pinball on location in your area?

By ClarkGriswold

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2717 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2716 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2715 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2718 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2719 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2720 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2721 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2722 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2723 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2725 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2724 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2726 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2727 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2728 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2729 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2730 (resized).JPG
    #1 2 years ago

I searched for something like this in the forum, but couldn't find anything. If this is a redundant post, just point me to the correct thread and I'll shut this post down... With that said...

Pinball is becoming more popular and lots of cities now have multiple options for pinheads. I'm looking for your opinion on the BEST place to play pinball in your city/town. (the place must be open to the general public, not your buddy's house or your basement). Getting recommendations from pinheads rather than some random weirdos on yelp seems like a good idea.

Here's the general format and the first submission (include pictures of the location if possible):

City/Town & State: Colorado Springs, CO - USA
    Name of Business: Manitou Springs Penny Arcade
    Type of Business: Arcade (Separate Bar/Food is attached to building)
    Est. # of Machines: 30-40 Pinball Machines plus 50-70 Arcade Machines

Why I love it: It's a massive arcade (3 different buildings) with lot's of options from EM and SS to modern Sterns. Lot's of retro arcade classics and skee-ball for those not into pinball or arcade. Tons of good restaurants, shops and bars in walking distance from the arcade. Located in an "old west" town, but just a few miles from Colorado Springs and a little over an hour away from Denver.

Issues: Most of the pinballs are maintained well, but a couple have some weak flippers or other small issues. Parking in Manitou Springs is mostly metered, so be prepared to spend a little bit on parking.

m1 (resized).jpegm1 (resized).jpegm2 (resized).jpegm2 (resized).jpegm3 (resized).jpegm3 (resized).jpegm4 (resized).jpegm4 (resized).jpegm5 (resized).jpegm5 (resized).jpegm6 (resized).jpegm6 (resized).jpegm7 (resized).jpegm7 (resized).jpegm8 (resized).jpegm8 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

Pins & Pints in Fairhope, AL

Eastern Shore Lanes in Spanish Fort, AL

#3 2 years ago

KEG & COIN in Jacksonville FL
    LEADERBOARD in Orange Park FL
    PINBALL PALACE in Brunswick GA

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

I searched for something like this in the forum, but couldn't find anything.

I think the entire Locations to Play sub-forum serves this purpose. The geography (city, region, etc.) that one is posting about should be right in the title, so that a person viewing the topic list for the sub-forum can pick out the topics that are geographically relevant to them.
    .................David Marston

#5 2 years ago

Hillsboro Oregon
    Next Level Pinball

Insanely nice collection well maintained and free play after door charge.

#6 2 years ago

There is a regional thread here for Maryland/DC/Virginia https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maryland-location-play-club

My personal favorite is CrabtownUSA in Glen Burnie Maryland.

Fried shrimp and fries, beer, cream of crab soup... mix of new pins, old pins, and vintage arcade. Between home and work... My favorite.

#7 2 years ago

Logan Arcade

#8 2 years ago

There's this place in Burlington Vermont called "The Pinball Co-op". I like playing there. It's run by a pretty cool guy, and they always host leagues and tournaments and he gives away the best trophies.

IMG_2715 (resized).JPGIMG_2715 (resized).JPGIMG_2716 (resized).JPGIMG_2716 (resized).JPGIMG_2717 (resized).JPGIMG_2717 (resized).JPGIMG_2718 (resized).JPGIMG_2718 (resized).JPGIMG_2719 (resized).JPGIMG_2719 (resized).JPGIMG_2720 (resized).JPGIMG_2720 (resized).JPGIMG_2721 (resized).JPGIMG_2721 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2723 (resized).JPGIMG_2723 (resized).JPGIMG_2724 (resized).JPGIMG_2724 (resized).JPGIMG_2725 (resized).JPGIMG_2725 (resized).JPGIMG_2726 (resized).JPGIMG_2726 (resized).JPGIMG_2727 (resized).JPGIMG_2727 (resized).JPGIMG_2728 (resized).JPGIMG_2728 (resized).JPGIMG_2729 (resized).JPGIMG_2729 (resized).JPGIMG_2730 (resized).JPGIMG_2730 (resized).JPGIMG_2731 (resized).JPGIMG_2731 (resized).JPGIMG_2733 (resized).JPGIMG_2733 (resized).JPG
    #9 2 years ago

Nice guys pizza!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-place-to-play-pinball-on-location-in-your-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.