(Topic ID: 73272)

FAVORITE PIN? So many choices … what's yours?

By Beez

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Satarran.jpg
hardbody.jpg
image.jpg

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

To each their own, but I owned a STTNG for 5-6 months and just thought it was ok. Mine was in good shape but my biggest problem was keeping it fully operational! I constantly had issues and had plenty of repair bills from my tech. I recently bought a ST pro and am more than happy with it! To me keeping STTNG running correctly took a ton of the fun factor away! I feel like Sterns ST is SR masterpiece or correction of STTNG. At some point I would like to play a nice working STTNG and hope to understand why lots of people rate it so high.

It's my belief that there's a difference between a challenging pin and a fun pin. Of course it's ideal when a pin is both challenging and a ton of fun to play. As a novice to intermediate skilled player, games like STTNG, Tron and TSPP are not as much fun for me, maybe because of my lower skill level and limited time getting to understand the rules and the machine's layout. However, games like TZ, LOTR, IJ, TAF have the perfect combination of challenge and fun factors for players at any skill level.

#102 5 years ago

#1 WOZLE
#2 ... A current tie .... LOTR / Spider-Man

#103 5 years ago

shadow. all modes are fun, battlefield, wizard mode is intense.

#104 5 years ago

pinball Pool still trying to roll her over

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from JackSlater:

shadow. all modes are fun, battlefield, wizard mode is intense.

Wizard mode....hahahahhahahah

Good luck getting there. I've had 3 different shadows over the past 10 years and i've seen final battle 3 times ever. Damn hard game. But it's also why, it's the only B/W DMD I still own.

#106 5 years ago

BARRACORA!!!

Art awesome. Rules awesome. Lightning flippers awesome!

#108 5 years ago

I think on location i would like ac dc the most. But at home... I would pick lotr as my number 1 wanted.

#109 5 years ago

STTNG, with Tron a close second.

#110 5 years ago

I can't believe I am the first to call out MM. TOM is a close second for me.

#111 5 years ago

STTNG, with phasers set to kill!
Satarran.jpg

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

STTNG, with phasers set to kill!

Satarran.jpg 20 KB

That's my all time fave.....and I don't own one. T2 is a close second, but right now my vote goes to High Speed. I just can't get enough. Pull over buddy!

#113 5 years ago

STTNG. New stuff is good but can't topple this classic.

#114 5 years ago

The last one I played. I go round and round with the one I like best. TZ, ACDC Prem, TOM, TSPP, TAF are all first rate. Can't wait to get MM in my lineup.

#115 5 years ago

WOZ is on top right now, but I realize I'm still in the honeymoon phase, so not sure if that really counts.

I always put games into 3 eras, EM's, SS (77-91), & DMD.

EM - 1968 Williams Lady Luck would be the last one to go, but it would kill me to part with most of my wedgeheads

SS - Elvira and the Party Monsters - Love the humor and art, and it's a blast to play as well!!

DMD - Indiana Jones - Best recreation of a theme in a pinball up until WOZ, captures so much so well from the movies.

#116 5 years ago

Right now AC/DC Pre

#117 5 years ago

TF LE

#118 5 years ago

X-Men Wolverine LE, such a great overall package.

#119 5 years ago

MM love the humor, and I love the shots.

#120 5 years ago

AC/DC for me.....at the moment

#121 5 years ago

For a long time it was LOTR, that was untill i bought a NIB TFLE combo. I really love the game! It is fast it is hard. I haven't played my LOTR for weeks hahaha

so my choice:

Transformer LE

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wizard mode....hahahahhahahah
Good luck getting there. I've had 3 different shadows over the past 10 years and i've seen final battle 3 times ever. Damn hard game. But it's also why, it's the only B/W DMD I still own.

seeing the end is even harder. Getting there is easy walk...

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from hb1981:

For a long time it was LOTR, that was untill i bought a NIB TFLE combo. I really love the game! It is fast it is hard. I haven't played my LOTR for weeks hahaha
so my choice:
Transformer LE

Traded my TFLE combo (+ cash) for a WOZECLE a few weeks ago. Loved that TFLE as well, but am really enjoying the WOZ!

#124 5 years ago

I just want to put another shout out for Jackbot....since I last posted over a month ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 9.95
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 14.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
3,895 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Clara, CA
$ 7,499.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,000.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside