Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by RobKnapp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1010112219a.jpg
    Pinball_6.JPG
    IMG_20111016_210524_Vulan.jpg
    T2.jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from ApexRecordings:

I only have one so far, so it has to be my favorite. I picked up Fish Tales as my first pin a few months ago and I'm LOVING it. It had recently been shopped, but some things were left unfinished or incorrectly replaced and I had to figure out and fix them myself. I still have a problem with the ball not being launched all the way around the playfield on some plunges, maybe I should post a video of the problem and someone more inclined could give me some insight.

The theme is great and the play is incredibly smooth and addicting. The flow from the boat shots to the long cast and monster fish lanes is probably smoother than any pin I've played to date. The music design is amazing as well. I was never the biggest bluegrass/folk music guy (I'm an audio engineer) but I absolutely love the music/sound effects in this game. CG did an amazing job. Even the high score name entry screen has its own soothing island music for calming down after an intense round of fishing.

Just got some LED's, new flipper coils and rubbers for the whole playfield. I'm loving how the machine plays now (minus the plunge issue). I don't think we'll be selling this one for a while.

Gameplay is great. After 6 months I just worked out to get multiball and then get rock the boat to become chief boat rocker!!!!

I put AFM as my pin for this thread but FT is the one I play the most ??!!

#52 12 years ago

The Buccaneer- 1976 GTB

#53 12 years ago

I would have to say IJ since that is the only one i have left.

Pinball_6.JPGPinball_6.JPG

#54 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Gameplay is great. After 6 months I just worked out to get multiball and then get rock the boat to become chief boat rocker!!!!

Top boat rocker was the first score I was able to crack on my FT as well with 6 rocks. Just scraped by!

#55 12 years ago

Scared Stiff all the way.

#56 12 years ago

Last week TOM, This week HSII

#57 12 years ago

Tough one....but, Radical!

It has not gotten as much play as the others lately but it was my first, a lot of fun, and harder to find.

#58 12 years ago

No Good Gofers. ngg.

#59 12 years ago

TOTAN and CFTBL, SM, DATA EAST SW,STTNG hell I can't make up my mind. Some time I will play pinball for 6months then I won't turn on a pinball for a year.This is call A.D.D.

1010112219a.jpg1010112219a.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-pin-in-your-collection/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.