Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tommy-dog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    8097FA4D-986A-4B3E-BE29-F5BE015F3508 (resized).jpeg
    monkey (resized).jpg
    20191220_005308 (resized).jpg
    20191220_005444 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

What are your favorite mods? I like quite a few but these are my favorite 2 as of now.

The TZ slot machine that was made by a guy from Australia. He took the time to add the 3 extra leds under the reels and the reels spin when the ball passes through.

The Hooked AcDc bolts are just sweet and the added 4 SMDSs on the back of each bolt add to the wicked brightness.
    20191220_005308 (resized).jpg20191220_005308 (resized).jpg20191220_005444 (resized).jpg20191220_005444 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

The Mod Couple's Houdini Monkey.

LTG : )

monkey (resized).jpgmonkey (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

Those were the days.... TZ was a hot title. I bet I easily made over 500 of those slot machines. Still have about 50 in a box just gave up making them after so many wanted to make the same thing. I still remember dragging my 8 year old son with me to waterjet those darn things all evening lol. He hated dad time in the shop.

#4 4 years ago

TBL bowling balls. Perfect detail. ModCouple stuff. I actually need to purchase another set!
    They also made a cool shadow box for Pirates jjp.
    Uncle Fester in the electric chair on Addams. It’s a must have classic.

#5 4 years ago

I’ll jump in. The WOZ Monkey mod.

#6 4 years ago

My favorite
    8097FA4D-986A-4B3E-BE29-F5BE015F3508 (resized).jpeg8097FA4D-986A-4B3E-BE29-F5BE015F3508 (resized).jpeg
    Not the big guy the little guy

#7 4 years ago

X-Men Newton captive ball mod. Makes the game way better. Cosmetic mods are nice, but I prefer the ones that affect gameplay.

#8 4 years ago

I think my favorite would be the snake fangs on Metallica. I can't believe they were pulled from the production game.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’ll jump in. The WOZ Monkey mod.

Thats my vote. Absolutely an amazing and creative piece. Steve puts some serious talent into his creations.

#10 4 years ago

Some people don't like mods. That's cool. It's all personal preference

#11 4 years ago

A ColorDMD is the best - purely cosmetic, easily reversible and it completely transforms any game it's in.

#12 4 years ago

For me it is a color DMD and Pinsound.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.