1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zarco
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello all,

Would like to know what your most favorite pinball machines of all time are. It's debatable for me, but I am leaning towards Medieval Madness. Let me know what some of your favorite pinball machines are. Thanks!

#3 1 year ago

All the ones that work when I turn them on. Otherwise those that don't go to the bottom of the list...LOL.

John

#4 1 year ago

Always love playing Surf 'n Safari, just such a goofy theme that shoots so well....could hit that whirlpool all day, never get bored.

Also Bally Wizard. The ultimate game to chase a replay score on, don't know why, it's always a nail-biter.

#6 1 year ago

There are many pins that I absolutely love to play, but there is something about TWD (The Walking Dead). If it’s not my favorite, it’s darn close.

#7 1 year ago

Stars

#8 1 year ago

Iron maiden

#9 1 year ago

Star Trek The Next Generation

#10 1 year ago

I'd vote for three that are from different eras;
    Fireball (EM)
    Black Hole
    ST:TNG

If I could only have one machine (the subject of nightmares),
    it'd be ST:TNG
    Steve

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.