Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JBK
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SkywayLoop (resized).jpg
20161124_182541 (resized).jpg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Top 3 in order

BK2000
Star Trek
No Fear

The BK2000 feels similar to the Star Trek one, but what makes it better is it's faster, and to light extra ball you have to chain at least two. I think that's better than doing 3 independent ones on Star Trek, which is too easy.

By the way, I just got my BK2000. When you're chaining loops, I often stop after 2 to quickly grab the extra ball because it only stays for such a short time (another better feature over Star Trek), but I wonder if the timer starts after the first 2 or after your last loop. Anyone know?

#52 2 years ago

Black Rose whirlpool ramp is the coolest feeling especially when you can light the whole row up.

#53 2 years ago

When you get into a groove on the bonus collect on Bow and Arrow, it can be very satisfying.

#54 2 years ago

Also will give an honorable mention to the Fast Lap loop on Full Throttle.

All the other shots in the game are long and flowing from bottom-to-top, and then you hit Fast Lap and it's back at your flipper while your eyes went up the PF. I think I've looped 2, maybe 3 in a row, but the ball is at lightning speed at that point and I'm probably just guessing when to flip. Crazy cool shot that ducks under a ramp, goes in an outlane and hops an inlane.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

By the way, I just got my BK2000. When you're chaining loops, I often stop after 2 to quickly grab the extra ball because it only stays for such a short time (another better feature over Star Trek), but I wonder if the timer starts after the first 2 or after your last loop. Anyone know?

Not sure. I'd imagine the timer starts as soon as it's lit. Typically, I'll try to continue looping and as soon as I miss, let it drain down to the lower PF to shoot for the extra ball.

#56 2 years ago

Another... not so much a loop, but repeatable... are Mark R. Crisscross Ramps... especially on taxi

#57 2 years ago

I'm loving the Loopin' Supers shot on Ghostbusters.

#58 2 years ago

I'll say BOP for the Heart ramp.

#59 2 years ago

Twd arena ramp, with Arena mode running. Then smashing the Woodbury shot to feed the zombie.

#60 2 years ago

T2 is hands down my favorite. Hitting the right orbit 5x is heaven.

#61 2 years ago

WW has a great upper loop shot

#62 2 years ago

title fight. upper rt loop. you can get huge scores if you master that shot.

#63 2 years ago

I like the loop shot on the lower playfield of AC/DC. It's tricky to get it more than a couple of times since it comes at you so fast.

#64 2 years ago

I can hit the skill shot on JD pretty regularly. Shadow... not so much. I think I need to adjust my upper flipper.

#65 2 years ago

Stern Star Trek warp ramp.. its the best shot in pinball !

1 week later
#66 2 years ago

The combo Million/Sonic Boom loops on Dr Who are always a thrill.
I somehow got 7 speed loops on Corvette.
The ramps on both Elviras.
Sidewinder on Radical.
Both ramps on Black Lagoon.

#67 2 years ago

Dr. Who wins it for me. The feel of the shot along with the awesome sounds and animations make it special.

I love Loopin' Supers on Ghostbusters. I wish there was some reason to loop the right ramp as well. PKE Frenzy kind of does that, but not in the same way.

#68 2 years ago

The Shadow Loop
T2 right orbit can really fly too

#70 2 years ago

Indiana Jones Adventure hitting the left or right loop more than once is amazing. It's really hard but so satisfying. My record is four, ball was travelling like 100 mph.

#71 2 years ago

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the supercharger loop shot on the Getaway! It's the most satisfying repeating shot you don't have to make!

#72 2 years ago

I always liked the ramp shot on Cactus Jack, after the 5th time in a row you score a million and the call out is ...that's a million bucko.....in his Cajun voice it always sounded like....that a million fukr. Could hit that one about 10 in a row, funny.

#73 2 years ago

Placing a vote for High Speed...either return lane to the opposite orbit over and over again...it's wicked fast and you're hitting two spinners in the process!

#74 2 years ago

Goin old school, love the A B loop on Mata Hari. 4 in a row nonstop so far without stopping to catch the ball.

#75 2 years ago

Mystery Castle bridge ramp. Just very satisfying to repeat.

#76 2 years ago

LW3 is so rewarding

#77 2 years ago

For alternating shots, MET ramps left right... forever feel so good.

For single shots, I've always found the Funhouse loop to be rewarding. Looping enough times to open the trap door again and then hitting it is pretty fun.

#78 2 years ago

center ramp on "THE MACHINE" BOP

#79 2 years ago

Elvis, Blue Suede Shoes inner loop is a blast. Also love Star Trek warp ramp as well.

#80 2 years ago

The one, and only, ramp on Checkpoint is pretty cool - especially as it calls out your speed calculated ball speed for each pass. Also concur with the Black Rose comments previously.

#81 2 years ago

I like the CDC ramp on TWD. It feels really good to combo that over and over. You'd think that's a really easy shot looking at it with the wide entrance but I somehow seem to miss it constantly.

#82 2 years ago

The spinning house shot on WOZ is pretty amazing!

#83 2 years ago

Bad Cats center ramp "Meow meow meow meow"

1 week later
#84 2 years ago

Dr. Who has a great loop....until youre in a tourney up against someone who can hit it 30x in a row.

#85 2 years ago

WW's 1 or 2 toll ramp (one with the lift), or the orbit / loop on the getaway in the upper right around the pops.

#86 2 years ago

Comet ramp on hurricane is fun , ft ramps are awesome , upper loop on fun house , jm orbits and ramps and corvette has a couple of really good repeatable shots and transformers . I find Gomez does this frequently wich makes them flow very nice !

#87 2 years ago

Independence Day"s area 51 upper loop shot. On the one I owned, consecutive shots through that loop returned the ball back to the flipper faster than on any other game I've played.

#88 2 years ago

The center ramp on GOT, hitting that multiple times during Stark mode is awesome.

#89 2 years ago

Not so much a loop, but for repeatable fun that can be very rhythmic, the T2 ramps back and forth working up to Payback Time never gets old for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside