Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    arcade (resized).png
    Fantastic Four 109-Annihilus-Buscema (resized).jpg
    c7a16dd45cd461b966d554b0b1da9a6d--jack-kirby-capes (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    IMG_1806 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    detail (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).png
    IMG_5293 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5292 (resized).JPG
    1166357-sabretooth_blink_aoa (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Man, X-men has so many great and complex villains (or antagonists...as often with XMen they are not really villains...I don't view Magneto as a villain, for example).

As far as pure villains, I'd say the Demon Bear from New Mutants was pretty awesome.

IMG_5285 (resized).JPGIMG_5285 (resized).JPG

#19 6 years ago

Also for villains I liked all of Iliana's rivals from limbo. All of them were so great for so many different reasons. Sy'm is literally the exact thing an 8 year would be completely terrified of so he was the perfect monster to harass her when she was a child.

And on top of that, his power apparently included being able to keep the butt of a burning cigar in his mouth...no matter what happened to him, it just stayed in his mouth...he could get punched through a wall and it would look like it flew out of his mouth but in the next panel it would be right back between his teeth. This photo below is right after decapitation:

IMG_5287 (resized).JPGIMG_5287 (resized).JPG

#20 6 years ago

And Belasco, another foe of Iliana (X-Men name Magik) was even cooler. Look at this panel with Kitty Pride (you know the artist was laughing his butt off when he drew this up):

IMG_5286 (resized).PNGIMG_5286 (resized).PNG

#41 6 years ago

Emma Frost is certainly a key anti-hero or antagonist (even at her worst with the Hellfire Club i wouldn't view her as a villain necissarily).

IMG_5292 (resized).JPGIMG_5292 (resized).JPGIMG_5293 (resized).JPGIMG_5293 (resized).JPG

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

The white queen. Very nice. Apex predator woman.

Yea, her only problem was just dressed way too conservatively.

1 week later
    #56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I feared arcade. He was not a villain you usually met twice. If I recall. Before the xmen and Spider-Man everyone else who met him died. He is good.

Yep, just think how high his over head is to run that giant hidden assination chamber. Just those androids alone would be so cost prohibitive.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-comic-villain?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.