Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,059 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Grayman_EM
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ar445 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230401_160206_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    diabolik-wide (resized).jpg
    71X8cOH+8hL._AC_SL1001_Lattitude (resized).jpg
    8B8A62BC-92EC-411B-9B08-B785EF313EBC (resized).jpeg
    BFE8B164-79D3-409D-A3D9-5F8446F4F7A0 (resized).jpeg
    jcvh (resized).jpg
    eac (resized).jpg
    Mole_People (resized).jpg
    the_trip (resized).jpeg
    699D3487-F86E-4E96-81F6-84C46E122779 (resized).jpeg
    6EF80FB1-5D2A-479C-A1ED-1722756C3B4F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anonymouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

1972 TV Movie-Of-The-Week ... classic and obscure for sure.[quoted image]

Svengoolie showed that about a year ago

#124 4 years ago
    Blog Art - Miracle Mile3 (resized).jpgBlog Art - Miracle Mile3 (resized).jpghell_comes_to_frogtown_poster_011 (resized).jpghell_comes_to_frogtown_poster_011 (resized).jpg
    #273 4 years ago

I want to like this thread but I'm getting too many 90s HBO flashbacks.

#429 4 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I saw this in a Drive-in. Now Disney wants to pretend it does not exist even though Splash Mountain is base on it -[quoted image]

Don't worry. Piracy is still a thing and it's easy to find. Just be careful because Disney are big on sending out letters from your ISP. VPN and private trackers are your friends.

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't recall this one getting a lot of attention. But all upper rated actors.
    It was a good movie. 1992.
    [quoted image]

Walter Hill is one of the most underrated directors. I've seen at least three of his gems in this thread so I feel compelled to share one of his recent overlooked gems.

Bullet-to-the-Head-Poster (resized).jpgBullet-to-the-Head-Poster (resized).jpg
    #601 4 years ago
    Quoted from mark532011:

Don't forget about the classic "Hell Comes to Frogtown" starring Roddy Piper, yes its just as awesome as you can imagine![quoted image]

I posted that about 10 pages ago

#652 4 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

will get dicked by the ending of this one[quoted image]

#688 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Obscure? Perhaps....considering the fact that this outstanding film bombed hard at the box office but later went on to achieve cult status. Karl Urban completely nailed the iconic character here, just a legendary badass performance. And like the comics, he never removes his helmet the entire film. Lena Headley plays the perfect villain, right before she achieved super stardom in GOT. The straightforward underdog story draws you right in & delivers.
    I cannot state how fricking awesome & underrated this movie is. A perfect throwback to the R-rated violent action flicks of the 80's. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it. Sadly most people didn't get to see it in 3D. Slow motion violence & bloodshed spewing all over the audience. One of the best experiences I've ever had at the theaters. Haha. If you have not seen, give it a try.[quoted image]

I saw it twice in the theater in the span of a week. Amazing use of 3D.

#717 4 years ago

Another 90s cable classic that everybody remembers but nobody can name.

MV5BMjA4NTgwMzAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMwNjYyMQ@@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMjA4NTgwMzAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMwNjYyMQ@@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    #739 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Did Kurt Russell start out as a contract player for Disney? Seems he was in a bunch of their 70s family films.

He actually started out as a child as his father was an actor. He was hand chosen by Walt Disney himself on his death bed with his last words being a hand written note.

3 months later
    #884 4 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

To go with my current profile picture, and the Christmas spirit....
    It's real aardvark fur![quoted image]

Two dollars

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anonymouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-classic-movies-that-are-somewhat-obscure-?tu=anonymouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.