Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Buckley Favorite (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Hello Pinsiders,

I was hoping someone cold help us with how to sell this machine and maybe value. I have a family friend that has this old Buckley Favorite Pre-War Wood Rail Countertop Pinball machine. They do want to sell it and would like to see it go to a good home and they just want to get fair market value for it. Are there people that collect these machines on Pinside? I cant find any information on this machine other than it was made by Buckley in 1932. Is there someone that we should reach out to like a museum for selling the machine? Im not sure if this machine has historical value. What would the value be for a machine like this?

Thanks!

Buckley Favorite (resized).jpegBuckley Favorite (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2 3 years ago

Id love to buy this game from you! Im going to PM you. Funny story, Patric Buckley was my great uncle!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Id love to buy this game from you! Im going to PM you. Funny story, Patric Buckley was my great uncle!

Sounds like the perfect home for this to go to!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Sounds like the perfect home for this to go to!

I sent a PM. Now we wait. I just learned about my great great uncle last week!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-by-buckley-pre-war-wood-rail-countertop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.