Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jaemsdavit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

Best - BSD, FT. I also liked I500.

Worst ...... ugh loads of them ...TOM, JM stand out as very annoying

Worst but improved .....Tommy !! Often cited as one of the worst. Do nothing and you score only a few million less than if you try to play it. HOWEVER ...this has been much improved with Chad's 5.0 code .... now at least different points are assigned to different targets, and the scoring has been buffed so you are encouraged to play

2 months later
    #69 7 years ago

Just took loan of CV

Forgotten how terrible the Roonie mode is ...I refuse to even play it. I also hate that 'Simon' Copy Cat mode that pops up now and again ....god it's tedious.

#76 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

CV fire the canon (does this count?) extremely dumb.
    CV is plagued with them. Thankfully you can disable modes in the feature adjustments.

Ooooh ....I shall be doing that

3 months later
    #87 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Tommy has to be one of the worst

Agreed.

However it has been improved somewhat with Chads 5.0 code. Now there is incentive to play it as targeting the buildings scores higher points.

http://www.pinballcode.com/tommy5

Captain Walker Video Mode

Original: All targets score 1M.

Update: Blimps score 1M, planes score 2M, small buildings score 2M, large buildings score 3M. A new Adjustment 35 (Video Mode) with a default of ON gives the option of turning off this mode. If it is set to OFF then the mode will start, the plane will fly across the screen, the mode will end and the player scores 25M. Mode now starts with text “Target Buildings For Maximum Points”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-and-least-favorite-video-modes?tu=Ive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.