Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Metengo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 5 years ago

Iron Man: Most games I think long and hard about selling before I do it. This one I kind of just did it without thinking through. I'm very happy with the game I replaced it with, but I do miss IM. The rules became stale, especially the super imbalanced Do or Die scoring and impossibility of DoD multiball, but I miss the battle. Will probably own another one someday...especially now that there are rumors that the code might be revisited at some point. A few minor tweaks would make this an absolute must rebuy.

Avengers: Sold this one out of frustration after not being able to tweak out the last couple issues 100%. It was about 95%, but that last 5% just ate away at me after years of tweaking and adjusting. I absolutely loved the gameplay, but just couldn't let those last couple minor issues go. Would like to own another one someday.

Whirlwind: Love the game, hated the example I had. It was had a nice playfield, but everything else was pretty nasty. It was literally dripping nicotine and stunk bad. I think I got a little bit of cancer ever time the fan blew. I did my best to clean it up, but it would have never been really nice without replacing...well...everything. I'd like a nice one someday.

Honorable mention to CSI, WoF, and BK.

I was thankfully able to fix my two biggest regrets...ST premium I was insane to sell and have since replaced it with a pro, which I'm completely happy with. SM was sold with the intention of getting a nicer one at some point, and that came in the form of a nearly new vault recently. Now I am to the point where anything I sell would most likely end up on this list down the road!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/favorite-3-games-you-no-longer-own?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.