20240211_154907_1.gif
Pinside_forum_8020812_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_8017530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_4164 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4163 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Source for aftermarket outhole kicker arm. Posted by swinks (9 years ago)

Post #197 Source for a New Aftermarket Fathom Playfield Apron. Posted by brenna98 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdtminstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#385 6 years ago

In my opinion, this club is one of the few that are truly worth being in. Fathom is incredible.

If any of you have had your fill of Fathom, or are ready to move on and have one that is in exceptional condition, please PM me. If this is still up, I am still looking for THE one. I will come back and edit it once I have found her.

I will pay above market value for a machine that is in incredible shape, but please do not mistake my desire as desperation or naivety.

-J

4 weeks later
#395 6 years ago

Fellow fathom owners, could you offer some help?

Does anyone know of the part number or, even better, a source for the pop bumper BODY in our machine (the white base part that the pop cap snaps onto)? I can't find the part number in the manual, and searches are tough without it. I'm a little concerned that I am not having much luck.

Thanks in advance.

J

**edit** Is it part number C-470-5 shown here? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8325-5
It looks very similar but is not shown in the compatible list of games as being for Fathom.

#397 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

C970-5 not C470......but you have the right link (probably just fat fingered the 4)

Thanks! May I ask where you found that photo? Is that a supplemental manual of some kind? It drives me nuts when I am trying to find parts and they arent listed in much detail in the one I have.

9 months later
#480 5 years ago

Does anyone know if there was ever a rule sheet created for Fathom? Google searches and Pinside searches have turned up nothing.

I have started a pet project of creating a simple webpage for my personal use that contains all of my games with each machines sub page containing tutorials, pintips, rule sheets, the game title etc. Fathom is the only game in my collection that I do not have a rule sheet for. This really surprises me given the love out there for it.

Just thought I'd ask.

J

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 90.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdtminstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fathom-owners-club?tu=sdtminstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.