20240211_154907_1.gif
Pinside_forum_8020812_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_8017530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_4164 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4163 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Source for aftermarket outhole kicker arm. Posted by swinks (9 years ago)

Post #197 Source for a New Aftermarket Fathom Playfield Apron. Posted by brenna98 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#627 3 years ago

i am running into an issue with my Fathom, once in a while the game phantom tilt... i check all the diodes/wires on the switches in the column/row of the tilt switch but nothing looked out of place. i thought the MPU looked a little suspicious so i put a weebly board in there and it is still the same... am i gonna have to replace all the diodes anyway? what else should i be looking at you think?

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

No. It could even be a switch capacitor causing it.
Set the Weebly board to say Evel Knievel, and disconnect the J4 connector from the solenoid driver board (to prevent wrong coils activating).
In switch test mode it will then show all closed switches one after another. Make sure all balls are in the trough and all drop targets are down. With reference to the switch ID's in the manual, does it show extra switches as closed that are not?

Interesting, never heard of that, let me try!

8 months later
#780 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I'm glad I waited for this day to happen. Really excited to get to this project this fall. Mine is beautiful but has one long but in the top 1/4 of the playfield where someone tried to remove the mylar. Now it will be immaculate.[quoted image]

already sold out?

3 months later
#799 2 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Hello Fathom owners...........Been a touch over a month since she showed up in my life but I'm happy to say......I'm in the club!
Nice looking Fathom IMHO. CPR Gold playfield, Alltek CPU, new plastics, rubbers, a mix of Comet cool white and frosted blue SMD's, fresh clean stencil job on the cabinet, I could go on and on gushing about the game.
Shout out to Sleaterkiss for the sale and for helping me load her up in the truck. Super cool man.
Also, a big thanks goes out to freddy for the original backglass.
Anyway..............she could use some board cleaning and minor other things, but it plays really good and I'm stoked to have it in the lineup.
In the last month she has had a few issues but nothing to make me stop playing it....(well except that one wire that broke off the upper flipper coil....easy fix..)............. anyway........I need to address a sticky 5x drop on the top set of drops soon but more important to me for now is an issue with the extra ball award.
When you hit the 1-2-3 drops in sequence it lights the extra ball. The standup registers but is not awarding the ball. Where should I be looking to solve this? [quoted image]

most likely your dip switch option regarding EB award, i would check the manual and cross reference your dip switches on the MPU board.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fathom-owners-club?tu=hisokajp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.