Topic Stats

• 481 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by BoP
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 273 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4705 (resized).jpg
IMG_4670 (resized).jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Score. Mikonos2.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Score. Mikonos1.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpg
DSC04795 (resized).jpg
DSC04786 (resized).jpg
DSC04783 (resized).jpg
DSC04780 (resized).jpg
DSC04779 (resized).jpg
20160320_003230 (resized).jpg
20180729_232004 (resized).jpg

There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 5 months ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

pinballpimp.com

Thanks, but he wants the files, to make cut a hard surface like metal or such, so he can reproduce the overspray.

#452 5 months ago

Looking for some information i can't find anymore... There was a website with a plan for the plastics posts telling how much tall and short with a map... anyone have this reference?

Thank's

#453 4 months ago

Hi Fathom friends!

I have a chance to pick this game up in a trade and I am super excited. I don't have pics right now to upload but I was hoping to get an idea of an estimated value and this group is the one I trust for that. I would be trading a very nice home use Simpsons Pinball Party for it.

Cabinet: 7/10
Playfield: 7/10
Backglass: 8/10
Fully working and comes with a new 2016 CPR playfield.

Any thoughts on what I should be accepting as a value in a trade? Pinside is currently showing Fathom's @ $3610-$4190.
Thanks in advance!

#454 4 months ago

Quick question from a new member....How do you light the spinner for 5k a spin? I've tried to pay attention to what I was doing when it lit but seems kind of random.

#455 4 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Quick question from a new member....How do you light the spinner for 5k a spin? I've tried to pay attention to what I was doing when it lit but seems kind of random.

The yellow stationnary target just at the entrance of the right linear drop target bank

#456 4 months ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

The yellow stationnary target just at the entrance of the right linear drop target bank

Really? The target that awards an extra ball? Just hit it once? I didn't make the connection. Thanks!

1 week later
#457 4 months ago

I'm looking for a working or project Fathom. If anyone has one available, kindly PM me. Thanks. I need to be part of this club.

#458 4 months ago

Still looking to buy a used play field, any condition to be used to lay out wiring harness jigs. Thanks.

Shawn

#459 4 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Really? The target that awards an extra ball? Just hit it once? I didn't make the connection. Thanks!

Sounds like that target needs a capacitor .Every hit to the target will register after you add one. i had the same Awol capacitor problem.

Was this a factory decision ? Seems like it, going by what i see.

#460 4 months ago

With tilt on Fathom, voice says ____ dive, bwahahahaha. Anyone know first word?

#461 4 months ago

Just from memory here, but isn't it "Death dive!"

#462 4 months ago

My freshly restored Fathom.

DSC04779 (resized).jpgDSC04780 (resized).jpgDSC04783 (resized).jpgDSC04786 (resized).jpgDSC04795 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#463 3 months ago

Some user of this club asked my for a quality custom pinball cards, this is I designed. I hope you like!

Opinions and improve suggestions are welcome!

"Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgFathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgFathom Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#464 3 months ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

My freshly restored Fathom.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

spectacular.. congrats!

#465 3 months ago

I am selling my Fathom CPR gold playfield from the latest run. Bundling it with blue Reese rails. $1150 for both. Shipping not included.

#466 3 months ago

WTB Fathom
Figure this is a good place to ask. Ideally want a high end restoration, but will entertain all!
My avatar says Hong Kong, but it will be shipped to my home in the USA.
Send PMs!

#467 3 months ago

Where you guys buying Fathom flipper parts ?
Steve young?
Or is there a better source?
Thanks freddy

#468 3 months ago

Steve Young

#469 3 months ago

...and my version of "ScoreCard" here:

"Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Score. Mikonos1.jpgFathom Custom Pinball Card - Score. Mikonos2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

1 week later
#470 3 months ago

... and my last card of this serie:

"Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Fathom%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Fathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpgFathom Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpg

Regards

2 weeks later
#471 76 days ago

Does Fathom have a bug where, if the top blue target is the last one shot on the left target bank, the bank will not reset immediately?

I have seen this behaviour. And the blue bonus did advance, so apparently the target works (like all others).

#472 75 days ago

I have not investigated much but my left drop bank is not reseting once its knocked down during a ball. On the following ball it resets as it should. any ideas?

#473 75 days ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I have not investigated much but my left drop bank is not reseting once its knocked down during a ball. On the following ball it resets as it should. any ideas?

Adjust switch associated w that drop target

#474 75 days ago

Make sure to tighten screws first

#475 75 days ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

One or more of your drop targets is likely not registering as being down. It is also probably impacting the spotted drop down on locked balls to the corresponding color. I would take the glass of and knock down each target 1 at a time until you find one that doesn't score. If they all score then the issue is something else.

#476 72 days ago

I pushed on the connectors on the board and fixed it.. hah.

2 weeks later
#477 58 days ago

Doing a PF swap and I'm not quite sure I wired this correctly, especially since someone did a couple of hacks. This is a photo of the Green drop targets and this is the 5x. My before shots of this area are not clear enough.
Thx
izzy

IMG_4670 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#478 51 days ago

This looks to be a weird hack. Any reason they would have added extra switches to this drop target bank? And the wiring runs through to kick out hole coil. I don't have a schematic yet.

IMG_4705 (resized).jpg
#479 51 days ago

Photos I've seen of this unit only have one switch per target not like these that have two.

1 month later
#480 12 days ago

Does anyone know if there was ever a rule sheet created for Fathom? Google searches and Pinside searches have turned up nothing.

I have started a pet project of creating a simple webpage for my personal use that contains all of my games with each machines sub page containing tutorials, pintips, rule sheets, the game title etc. Fathom is the only game in my collection that I do not have a rule sheet for. This really surprises me given the love out there for it.

Just thought I'd ask.

J

#481 10 days ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Does anyone know if there was ever a rule sheet created for Fathom? Google searches and Pinside searches have turned up nothing.
I have started a pet project of creating a simple webpage for my personal use that contains all of my games with each machines sub page containing tutorials, pintips, rule sheets, the game title etc. Fathom is the only game in my collection that I do not have a rule sheet for. This really surprises me given the love out there for it.
Just thought I'd ask.
J

Great question, I’d love to know that too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
New York City, NEW YORK
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 159.00
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 157.00
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside