• Latest reply 1 year ago by knazzo
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fathom3 (resized).jpg
Fathom Ball Guides (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orbian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello!

I'm posting to gauge interest in having these made. If we get enough people Kerry Stair at Mantis Amusements will make these. There are four flat metal ball guides on the playfield (please see pictures). The originals are made of soft metal. They tend to be worn, damaged or missing on some Fathoms. The wooden supports are not going to be included. You could repaint and use your old ones or buy them from a Pinsider that makes them.

Price will be determined once enough interest is received. Kerry doesn't think these will be very pricey and you would be buying directly from him on his web site.

If these are received well future sets could be reproduced for other games.Please post or PM me with your interest or questions.

Thanks!

Fathom Ball Guides (resized).jpgFathom Ball Guides (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

Thanks for all the interest! Looks Like these will be moving forward. I did have to edit the title. These are going to be regular stainless steel guides. They'll still be nice and shinny! If you need them mirrored you can always polish them. I'll keep you posted!

3 weeks later
#23 6 years ago

I just wanted to give everyone an update on this project. The four piece ball guide sets will be $80. If you've ever purchased a product from Kerry, you know his work is exceptional.

The price will be for the metal guides with support brackets to attach to the playfield. You will have to use your old wooden rails to attach them to.

Please send me a PM to confirm you are still interested and this will move forward. We need to have 25 sets sold and confirmed to make this happen.

Future sets for other titles will only happen if this is a success. So please pass this information along to other people.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#31 6 years ago

These should be ready in the next week or two!

No idea on international shipping rates. You will pay on the Mantis web site. Shipping should be calculated then.

I don't know about the availability of the original style nails. I haven't tried sourcing those.

If you're interested in a set please PM me. I don't come here as much as I used to and don't see some of your post. There are only a few sets left. When these are gone I have no idea if they will be made again. If they are I know Kerry will require a minimum run of 25 sets or he won't do them. We had a hard time reaching that with this offering.

People have asked about sets for other games. It's possible but at this point there isn't enough interest. The most I have for another set is Centaur and I only have 5 request. So as it stands for now those don't look like they will get made. unless we find 20 more people wanting them.

#32 6 years ago

I thought this would help clear up any confusion as to who I have confirmation from. If you requested multiple sets don't worry, I have those recorded.
If your name is not on this list and you want a set. You need to PM me so I can add you.
Cigaretteman
Drgnlair
High-End-Pins
Joey_N
kursiv
mbt
megadeth2600
MGPIN
planetbiz
Skins
sparkup
Tallon
tandem2
Tsskinne
Whysnow
xeneize
Added over 7 years ago: Additions to the list!
Madmax541
Pinballer73

Added over 7 years ago: Pimpbot_5001

2 weeks later
#33 6 years ago

The ball guides are done and ready for their new homes. You can see them here and order directly from Mantis Amusements.

https://mantispinball.com/product-category/fathom/

9 months later
#44 5 years ago

Incase anyone is interested there's another post for Centaur guides here: http://tinyurl.com/ydx8tla2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 195.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 90.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orbian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fathom-mirrored-stainless-steel-ball-guide-sets?tu=orbian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.