Topic poll

“dark blue or powder blue legs for fathom”

• dark blue 16 votes
    73%
  • powder blue 6 votes
    27%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3443 (resized).JPG
IMG_3442 (resized).JPG
IMG_3441 (resized).JPG
IMG_1365 (resized).JPG
IMG_1367 (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

poll for legs !!!

IMG_1367 (resized).JPG

IMG_1365 (resized).JPG

IMG_3441 (resized).JPG

IMG_3442 (resized).JPG

IMG_3443 (resized).JPG

#2 4 years ago

I hope the poll works fine ???

#3 4 years ago

Thierry,

Love that shark mod too! Dark blue on the legs

Jody

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from tandem2:

Thierry,
Love that shark mod too!
Jody

Thanks for your support Jody and Vince

#5 4 years ago

Nice machine
I prefer the darker blue
The blue Led displays look great too

#6 4 years ago

Based on your options I'd go darker blue. Shark mod is fantastic. Some will prefer the original smoke gray legs...I like stainless to match the lockdown bar and side rails. You have a sweet Fathom, so can't go wrong with any option.

#7 4 years ago

Hmm not what I expected but dark blue is obviously on the winning side, I will keep it in mind for the following restorations

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNqhgu4WoUl6LwF0MBdrum18FGGmyRTmHIQ_WeTK3xfBIcWHKMz6X2vlrKrFgj9KA?key=dUpBdWI2blVzUVMwazcxc3dlVEk3ZUxIT3RGcjR3

#8 4 years ago

T, what type of paint did you use to paint the Cab? Also, should this be a Fathom SLE (Shark Limited Edition)? With what JAck and Gary are asking for pins this thing has to be worth at least 20k !!!!Man I am in the wrong hobby!

#10 4 years ago

Stock Bally grey

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

T, what type of paint did you use to paint the Cab? Also, should this be a Fathom SLE (Shark Limited Edition)? With what JAck and Gary are asking for pins this thing has to be worth at least 20k !!!!Man I am in the wrong hobby!

I used 2K automotive paint for the dark blue ( RAL 5003 ) the powder blue and green I did with spray cans.
Green RAL 6018 and powder blue RAL 6027 but for the last that would probably be better RAL 5018 according the original colors.
At the end a 2K automotive cc ofcourse.
Painting the cabinet the most difficult job or me there is so much that can go wrong during this process but I think this one turned out well .

By the way, your fathom looks gorgeous too )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
$ 159.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside