New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 277479)

Fathom GI layout help needed

By Gotpins

8 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by JethroP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6364 (resized).JPG
IMG_6363 (resized).JPG
IMG_6362 (resized).JPG
IMG_6365 (resized).JPG
IMG_6366 (resized).JPG
IMG_6361 (resized).JPG

#1 8 days ago

I have a pulled Fathom playfield that the wire harness was cut out off. I’m trying to rewire it starting with the GI. I’d like to daisy chain the GI in a similar way as the original layout. I’m hoping some one may have some detail pics of their own playfield swap they might be willing to share with me. I’m specifically concerned with the orange GI string at the moment. I can’t tell if I should run the wire behind the blue drop target bank or come down between the pops and the abc lanes. I have searched the forums and can’t seem to find a helpful pic. Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 8 days ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I have a pulled Fathom playfield that the wire harness was cut out off. I’m trying to rewire it starting with the GI. I’d like to daisy chain the GI in a similar way as the original layout. I’m hoping some one may have some detail pics of their own playfield swap they might be willing to share with me. I’m specifically concerned with the orange GI string at the moment. I can’t tell if I should run the wire behind the blue drop target bank or come down between the pops and the abc lanes. I have searched the forums and can’t seem to find a helpful pic. Thanks in advance for any help.

I can take a pic of the bottom of the PF if that will help.

#3 6 days ago

If you have a moment JethroP and don’t mind I’d appreciate a bunch of close up pics of the G.I. all around the blue inline drop bank. Whenever you get the chance. Thank you!

#4 5 days ago
IMG_6361 (resized).JPGIMG_6362 (resized).JPGIMG_6363 (resized).JPGIMG_6364 (resized).JPGIMG_6365 (resized).JPGIMG_6366 (resized).JPG
#5 4 days ago

Thanks, that helps!

#6 4 days ago

Glad I could help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
4,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Branchburg, NJ
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside