View topic image gallery

image-834.jpg
image-527.jpg
image-804.jpg
image-480.jpg
image-427.jpg
image-633.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Fathom- CPR Playfield swap already done. Includes CPR transglass in the box and spare CPR plastics in the bag
Spectrum- was in home storage since 1989. Upper play field shopped, plays great, new led displays

Auction links

ebay.com link: ebay.com
ebay.com link: ebay.com

image-633.jpgimage-633.jpg

#4 9 years ago

I'm guessing those are temporary prices while you fiddle with the auction listing?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

try these
ebay.com link
ebay.com link

Thanks

#6 9 years ago

I got all excited thinking this was my chance to finally obtain a Fathom. Too rich for my blood, I guess. I tried.

Beautiful machine. GLWS

#7 9 years ago

Good luck in your search

#8 9 years ago

What are the reserve prices?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

What are the reserve prices?

The better question is what's the point of starting the auction at such a high price AND having reserves?

Literally no one is going to bid on your auctions the way you've set them up.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

There are two bids on the Fathom already!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

The better question is what's the point of starting the auction at such a high price AND having reserves?

When they are gone ill explain to u why.

#12 9 years ago

That Spectrum is one of the nicest playfields I have seen.

GLWTA

Chris

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

That Spectrum is one of the nicest playfields I have seen.
GLWTA
Chris

Ya, was in private home storage since 1989. The inside of the cabinet as well is impressive for all original. Transglass was even stored separate in a controlled climate room with multiples of it

#14 9 years ago

I don't understand why people don't just let people know the reserve price. I have no problem with someone setting a base price for the game. Is it just to get betting action?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I don't understand why people don't just let people know the reserve price. I have no problem with someone setting a base price for the game. Is it just to get betting action?

Idiot vs. idiot = win for seller when emotions and instinct override common sense.. Or the reserve is set so high it will never get hit to see what people are willing to pay before it's decided if they're actually going to be sold or not.

#16 9 years ago

Best way to sell on eBay is to set a high "Buy It Now" price and let people submit a "Best Offer". When an offer comes in that is acceptable, cut eBay out of the loop and deal with the buyer directly. Save yourself 10% on the eBay commission. If your feedback is high enough, 98% of buyers will not object to this because they know that the 10% eBay commission is factored into a higher asking price. In other words, if I don't have to pay eBay 10%, I can sell the pin for less. It's a win-win for the buyer and the seller. EBay is too greedy now....they deserve it.

#17 9 years ago

Its a nice looking Spectrum

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Starting a auction low and setting a reserve u will have a bunch of people emailing u that u need to weed out to get to the serious buyers. Put the auction price higher and setting a reserve gets u the serious buyer who probably makes u a offer to buy it off eBay.. The price police can always jump in, but if the last two blow out fathoms on eBay finished in the 2200-2500 range then 3500 starting price for one with a CPR play field swap done doesn't seem high. Play field are in the teens alone

Buy off eBay... No eBay fees no eBay rules. Get eBay exposure

Set a reserve price and eBay got there $25-50 from me in the beginning Anyway

#19 9 years ago

would you take 3500 and I give you another CPR play field still wrapped up? Distance sucks but machine certainly does not. pm me

#20 9 years ago

I don't need another CPR play field. But thanks

#21 9 years ago

sell it "1500.00", gets you cash now. I would trade or unless anyone else here is looking for one?

#22 9 years ago

Perhaps some evidence here that Fathom is ripe for a PPS remake.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Perhaps some evidence here that Fathom is ripe for a PPS remake.

Actually if u search recent posts stu has said no more fathom play fields Fter the last run. That's per stu

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Actually if u search recent posts stu has said no more fathom play fields Fter the last run. That's per stu

But not per PPS, & they can do whatever they want with Fathom as far as I know.
I'd like to agree with alveolus, even if it's wishful thinking. But if "enough" people wish... take MMr for example.
Not raining on your sale here, merely providing a free bump for some nice looking, hard to find games. I'd like to have your Spectrum, if I could have it for no more than the starting bid. But I'm sure someone in the world wants it more than I do. (If I'm wrong, though I doubt it, pm me.) GLWS.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I think he said just none for a while, not 'never'.

#26 9 years ago

I pulled the reserve on spectrum if anyone is interested. Any bids wins the auction. Thanks

#27 9 years ago

Spectrum auction ends tonight. Thanks

image-804.jpgimage-804.jpgimage-427.jpgimage-427.jpgimage-480.jpgimage-480.jpgimage-527.jpgimage-527.jpgimage-834.jpgimage-834.jpg

#28 9 years ago

Spectrum looks really nice!

#29 9 years ago

Last bump auction ends in 40 min. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7.50
Cabinet - Decals
J and D Arcade

$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
£ 195.00
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

$ 199.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fathom-and-spectrum-fa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.