Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jeffswack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0C3C1A66-6EA2-4EBA-BD98-EF6F9EFD4C19 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I'm thinking I want to add a newer fast pin to my collection. The questions I am posing are...

What is the absolute fastest Stern you've played, regardless of whether you enjoy it?

What is the fastest Stern that you enjoy playing?

The answer could be the same for both questions. I haven't played all modern Sterns, but my answers are...

Question #1 - Star Trek Pro
    Question #2 - Metallica Pro

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

Question #1 - Iron Man
    Question #2 - Iron Man

I haven't played that one yet, but I've heard it's speedy.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from stoptap:

What do you mean by fast ?
    Lots of flow or fast, low ball times ?

By fast I mean the ball whipping around the playfield quickly. Very little stop and go type gameplay. You have to really have quick reflexes. Crazy fast multiball.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Star Trek is a blast as you nailed it, Metallica I want to like so much but really destroys me much faster but not as fast as Iron Man.

Star Trek was a game that really got my heart pumping. Multiballs are insane. I'm still leaning towards a MET Pro for my next pin, I'm thinking my kids will play it with me. They never used to play our Star Trek Pro when we owned it. They do play our Stargate all the time.

#57 7 years ago

Sounds like Iron Man has really pulled in the lead on this thread! I need to play it sometime.

5 years later
    #60 2 years ago

5 years later... Any new candidates?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fastest-playing-modern-stern?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.