(Topic ID: 12208)

Fastest Pinball

By docscott

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-01_18.03.20.jpg
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

ACDC PRO!!! The ball can be a blurr. It will go loop loop ramp bell loop ramp tnt drain in 1 sec!

2012-03-01_18.03.20.jpg2012-03-01_18.03.20.jpg

#52 12 years ago

Popeye...

#54 12 years ago

Fastest I have played would be JM.

#55 12 years ago

With the new CPR playfield, my Firepower is lightning fast - faster than any new Stern I've played recently.

#56 12 years ago

JM is the fastest I've played. You can use it like a medicine ball before playing other games, they just seem to slow down after a game on JM.

#57 12 years ago

I have STTNG, BoP, an MB, but NGG is the fastest pin I own. I do have it set up at 8 degrees.

Of the pins I don't own I would say NF.

#58 12 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

With the new CPR playfield, my Firepower is lightning fast -

Still jealous of that one SunKing!

Another echo for TRON and IM...

#59 12 years ago

Iron man is stupid fast. Wide open playfield and magnets that throw the ball back at you! This one is in a league of it's own as far as I'm concerned.

#60 12 years ago

+1 F14 Tomcat

#61 12 years ago

One of the fastest games out there and very underrated is ID4. Other very fast pins that I have played are JM, BBH, IM, & TRON.

#62 12 years ago

wow, thats a great video. thanks for sharing that. i wish i was 1/4 as good as that guy @ tron! i def learned a few things from watching that vid. chris

Quoted from DutchTommy:

» Vimeo video
    enuff said TRON is fast!!!

#63 12 years ago

I agree with others that AFM (especially the one that's been at Expo the past few years...WOW!), and a nice clean No Fear are very fast games. Spiderman and Transformers are right up there too.

I'll throw one in that I haven't seen mentioned yet, Judge Dredd. I didn't notice the sheer speed until I did a full tear down clean and wax, but that thing is so fast now that the ball can be a blur rocketing around the orbits or the ramp returns. I've even had a few balls fly off of the wireforms they were going so fast. I can no longer manage more than 2 of the "skill-shot" orbits before it's going so fast I can't see it or hope to react in time. I used to be able to loop that a half dozen times easy. Now I don't even let the flipper button up and the ball is already back there...there's just no keeping up. Such an awesome game.

#64 12 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

wow, thats a great video. thanks for sharing that. i wish i was 1/4 as good as that guy @ tron! i def learned a few things from watching that vid. chris
    DutchTommy said:» Vimeo video
    enuff said TRON is fast!!!

lol i am that guy chris thanks for the compliment

and believe it or not,.. that might be my 6th time ever playing on tron at that time.. i adapt quickly even to new games

#65 12 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

Iron Man is stupid fast. Wide open playfield and magnets that throw the ball back at you! This one is in a league of it's own as far as I'm concerned

100% this is the fastest game stern has made this decade..wait this decade +2

#66 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

guymontag451 said:Iron Man is stupid fast. Wide open playfield and magnets that throw the ball back at you! This one is in a league of it's own as far as I'm concerned
    100% this is the fastest game stern has made this decade..wait this decade +2

certainly the kick back keeps you on the edge of your stool.

#67 12 years ago
    Quoted from docscott:

certainly the kick back keeps you on the edge of your stool.

like 'bowel' stool? i don't get it... ahhahahahahhahaaha

#68 12 years ago

IM is very quick but is AC/DC Pro quicker? Not sure yet. Like both for this reason.

#69 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

IM is very quick but is AC/DC Pro quicker? Not sure yet. Like both for this reason.

It depends how you measure quick. I measure not only by speed of the ball and action, but the quick change in direction of the ball and the faster reflexes needed to control it. That is AC/DC much more so than IM.

#70 12 years ago

No fear was the fastest thing i ever played until Tron came along. Own both of 'em and can honestly say Tron has the edge on ball speed for sure. Some games its so fast you cant even follow the ball. A stacked quorra/light cycle multiball session will leave you a jibbering, sweaty wreck wondering WTF just happened. Wipe the spittle from thy chin and start all over again....haha.

#71 12 years ago

JM and I500 are the fastest I've played, in that order. AFM puts me to sleep every I get into the pops.

#72 12 years ago

IM fo shizzle, +1 on f14

#73 12 years ago

Getaway!

#74 12 years ago

I would say No Fear

#75 12 years ago

Shrek!
    just kidding...it qualifies for the longest ball times.

#76 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'll throw one in that I haven't seen mentioned yet, Judge Dredd.

I agree this game can be pretty fast once you get going on the upper loops. So many times I see people get so excited when they link them and forget to hit the upper right flipper and the ball comes screaming down the left out lane.

#77 12 years ago

out of the ones I have played, F-14

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fastest-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.