(Topic ID: 97763)

FAST Pinball

By fastpinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

io loop wiring (resized).jpg
    12V 3 feeds (resized).jpg
    8 solenoids 1 wire (resized).jpg
    switches-right-wrong (resized).jpg
    ssr-wiring-with-neuron (resized).jpg
    power circuit ratings (resized).jpg
    coin door wiring (resized).png
    bill reader wiring (resized).png
    cabinet left switches (resized).png
    FP-IO-0024-4 (resized).jpg
    cabinet io board features (resized).png
    pindevcon photostrip (resized).jpg
    20230111_115946 (resized).jpg
    20230110_075345_smaller (resized).jpg
    101527CC-A8F5-4824-B759-89FA9D1FCA10 (resized).jpeg
    81C5D8B9-F384-4C7C-B167-350AEEAC0B83 (resized).jpeg
    There are 410 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
    #301 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

What mobile device do you use? I have not had complaints that it did not work for mobile, although it is not updated to a responsive layout just yet. You can checkout a staging site in the meantime http://fastpinballdev.gdsocial.com

Hi Aaron,

Sorry I was a bit short on info. I use a Mac and iPhone, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, with or without firewall. Just a white screen, no errors. But your staging works. Now that I say this, I'm gonna test the firewall once more at some other location soon...

Thanks for the info on the caps and the boards. I'm looking around at this stage and will let you know if have some questions.

Mek

#302 6 years ago
    Quoted from MasterMek:

I'm gonna test the firewall once more at some other location soon...

Just an update. There seems to be something funny with our firewall, your website looks fine.

#303 6 years ago
    Quoted from MasterMek:

Just an update. There seems to be something funny with our firewall, your website looks fine.

I appreciate the update! Thanks!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#304 6 years ago

We are stoked to have restocked hardware and FINALLY be able to offer our FAST Starter Bundles. We think these bundles will provide any new pinball project the best start towards becoming something great!

FAST Starter Bundle : $399
    https://squareup.com/store/fast-pinball-llc/item/fast-starter-bundle

FAST Starter Bundle : $399FAST Starter Bundle : $399

(1) FAST Nano Controller
    (1) FAST I/O 3208
    (1) FAST I/O 0804
    (50) FAST RGB Insert LEDs

Our FAST Starter Bundle provides the most cost effective quick start to your custom pinball project. Our FAST Nano Controller is your interface to the FAST Loop Network of I/O boards, as well as your built-in controller for 256 RGB LEDs. No need to purchase an additional board just to control your RGB LEDs! The FAST Starter Bundle includes a FAST I/O 3208 and a FAST I/O 0804. Together this starts your custom pinball machine with 40 direct input switches and 12 drivers (coils, magnets, etc.). This will get your playfield's "lower third" complete. This bundle also includes 50 FAST RGB LEDs. This convenient form factor mounts easily for lighting inserts, fits conveniently into your 3D printed toys, can be mounted behind clear flipper buttons, etc.

---

FAST Starter Bundle + Power : $599
    https://squareup.com/store/fast-pinball-llc/item/fast-starter-bundle-power

FAST Starter Bundle + Power : $599FAST Starter Bundle + Power : $599

(1) FAST Nano Controller
    (1) FAST I/O 3208
    (1) FAST I/O 0804
    (50) FAST RGB Insert LEDs
    (1) FAST Power Interface Board
    (1) 48v Switching Power Supply
    (1) 12v/5v Switching Power Supply

Our FAST Starter Bundle + Power adds a solid power foundation to everything found in our FAST Starter Bundle. A 48v Switching Power Supply combined with our FAST Power Filter Board has you ready to start firing coil, pulsing magnets and more. Our FAST Power Filter Board also provides a switch input for a simple disabling of High Voltage power while opening a coin door, for example. 12v/5v Switching Power Supply provide power to the controller and FAST Loop Network, as well as power to the connected RGB LEDs.

We are excited to be offering the convenient FAST Starter Bundles as a way to get more people creating more pinball at an excellent value!

As usual with any FAST Controller purchase, we would love to toss in a free FAST Pinball T-Shirt (sizes Men's S, M, L & XL). Shoot me an email at [email protected] w/ your order number and size preference. Free shirts are cool and make excellent packing material!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#305 6 years ago

Aaron, I would also suggest adding in connectors and pins with your starter bundles. When I ordered my boards a while ago, I found it time consuming to dig through the board documentation and tally it all up. Well maybe that was just me (an electrical newbie), but I would have found it useful to have enough connectors and pins to use all the basic features of the boards out of the box so to speak.

#306 6 years ago
    Quoted from Apex:

Aaron, I would also suggest adding in connectors and pins with your starter bundles. When I ordered my boards a while ago, I found it time consuming to dig through the board documentation and tally it all up. Well maybe that was just me (an electrical newbie), but I would have found it useful to have enough connectors and pins to use all the basic features of the boards out of the box so to speak.

I will have these online by the weekend in the form of an "add pins and connectors for this bundle / item" modifier. In taking inventory last night, I was unexpectedly short on .156" connectors and out of the .100" 2x3 male pins for the RGB LEDs. I ordered a bunch last night and they will be here soon.

But I completely agree, especially for first time buyers, getting the no-brainer parts to match is a HUGE help.

Now the discussion we are having at the moment is about offering the FAST RGB LEDs with the .100" 2x3 male pins installed. I am crunching the numbers on that one also. Initially, users liked the idea of a cheaper per LED option but in the end (and after having soldered the connections themselves) most have expressed that they would gladly pay a fair price to get the connectors pre-soldered.

More on that soon!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#307 6 years ago

Very cool Aaron. I just started looking at the P-ROC and FAST platforms again. I keep holding back on buying anything because their never was a starter kit pre-assembled, so this is perfect. I agree with Apex on having the connectors and cabling. I am sure I could figure it out, but my kids and my wife keep me busy running so my time is precious and any time saved is appreciated.

Now if there was a Beginner's Guide to spoon-fed me along until I have flippers flipping that would be the icing on the cake.

#308 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

Very cool Aaron. I just started looking at the P-ROC and FAST platforms again. I keep holding back on buying anything because their never was a starter kit pre-assembled, so this is perfect. I agree with apex on having the connectors and cabling. I am sure I could figure it out, but my kids and my wife keep me busy running so my time is precious and any time saved is appreciated.
    Now if there was a Beginner's Guide to spoon-fed me along until I have flippers flipping that would be the icing on the cake.

We have been meeting a lot of people outside of the pinball community over the last couple years. The drive for a starter kit approach was really pushed along by people who aren't already in the pinball community, but who thought that making something like a pinball machine looked like an awesome project.

We feel like if we can start you down a solid path with the right guidance then you can learn a lot along the way and hopefully bring something fun to life. There are so many skills needed to make a pinball machine that collaborating with friends or family is always a good way to rally to the goal.

Moving from starter bundles to starter kits, we hope to turn the standard "lower third" setup of a pinball machine into a step by step process designed to be successful. The skillset we are shooting for is a) I can build IKEA furniture b) I can hookup a high-end stereo system. If you can do these things we are pretty sure we can guide you through getting your whitewood flipping and get simple game code running. Since we will guide you through setup in a specific way, if you follow those instructions and the playfield tests out as it should, you should then be able to launch the game code and "press start." Now, the game is probably super boring, but it plays and scores and alternates players. From here you can start to get creative knowing that your game is setup on a solid foundation that you know how to work with.

I am so stoked about this next phase for what we are doing because I truly believe it will get people designing and building pinball who never imagined they could! More people making pinball, means more pinball being made and that is good for us all!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#309 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

http://pinballmakers.com/

#310 6 years ago

Pinballmakers.com has lots of useful information. What I was describing above is a different approach to getting started on your first pinball project.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#311 6 years ago

I've been through this website more times than I care to admit, but what I was referring to was a beginner's guide specifically for FAST. Everything from connect A to B, connect B to C. Connect flipper here, connect ground there. I am familiar with electronics and troubleshoot and fix my own machines, but I find it's always better to have the schematics in front of you, or a walk through to help you through the more confusing bits.

#312 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

I've been through this website more times than I care to admit, but what I was referring to was a beginner's guide specifically for FAST. Everything from connect A to B, connect B to C. Connect flipper here, connect ground there. I am familiar with electronics and troubleshoot and fix my own machines, but I find it's always better to have the schematics in front of you, or a walk through to help you through the more confusing bits.

Yeah. While this pinball stuff is not rocket science and most can get their way through the low level stuff, not everyone is excited about that part. We want to get people on top of the playfield and on to the creative part that attracted many to want to build their own pinball machine in the first place. So many ways to get to the goal, this approach will meet the needs of some and seem unneeded to others. To each their own! Let's just get making pinball!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#313 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Yeah. While this pinball stuff is not rocket science and most can get their way through the low level stuff, not everyone is excited about that part. We want to get people on top of the playfield and on to the creative part that attracted many to want to build their own pinball machine in the first place. So many ways to get to the goal, this approach will meet the needs of some and seem unneeded to others. To each their own! Let's just get making pinball!
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

It's sounds like what you're planning on implementing is exactly what I have in mind. Dare I say are thoughts are in sync? I will be eagerly watching to see how everything unfolds.

#314 6 years ago

If FAST ever does one, I'd be happy for Pinball Makers to host it.

#315 6 years ago

We are super excited to be heading to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo ( http://retrogamingexpo.com ) for the first time this weekend! We will be joining Ben Heck for a pinball panel, as well as having a booth showing some FAST Pinball powered projects by Brian Cox, Mike O'Rourke and myself. We will be also showing our new FAST RGB DMD, FAST Hardware Bundles and some other new stuff.

There are many talks and panels that look great! http://retrogamingexpo.com/schedule.php

Sunday, October 22 @ 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM - "Building and Hacking Pinball with Ben Heckendorn and FAST Pinball"

If you are in Portland this weekend, come to the show! If you are at the show, come and say hi!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#316 6 years ago

Any updates on a CNC lower third to go with those new in stock starter packs?

#317 6 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

Any updates on a CNC lower third to go with those new in stock starter packs?

Yep! We were waiting on a restock of FAST Controllers and for the fuss of moving my fam to a new house (not far, just down the road a bit) to die down. That is going to be wrapped up here in a couple weeks. After that madness wraps up we are going to have a small kickoff for the new FAST Pinball Kits (lower 3rd, parts bundles, etc) in November at our space in downtown Gig Harbor. ( 3226 Harborview Dr. Suite 8, Gig Harbor, WA 98332) For those who can't make it out, we will be doing some streaming of kit assembly and answering questions sometime in November at about the same time.

Pretty excited about the kits and bundles. Really looking forward to being moved and be better setup for building pinball. My wife even said that we can host a Pinball Summer Camp next summer, as long as I promise to rent a couple of porta-potties.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#318 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

as long as I promise to rent a couple of porta-potties

Naw, prepare your plumbing, I'm on the way.

#319 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Naw, prepare your plumbing, I'm on the way.

Lol. The porta-potty talk started after we were discussing how killer it would be if one my best friends / new neighbor grilled up some killer eats on his pair of Green Egg grills. All the local brewery / distillery action we can indulge in. And what if... “what if you look into renting a couple portapotties?” suggests my wife. Lol.

But seriously, after Nov. 6, Wolfmarsh has an open invite!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#320 6 years ago

Wow! The Portland Retro Gaming Expo is off the hook! The venue has been open for 18 minutes and already the booth is flooded with people playing new custom pinball!

If you are in Portland, come out! Games in the FAST Pinball Booth:

- Steampunk Royale by Brian Cox
    - Proto1 by Mike O’Rourke
    - RollrGirlz by Brian Cox
    - Tattoo Mystique by Brian Cox

This is awesome!

Aaron ( and Dave and Brian and Mike)
    FAST Pinball

0A58D0CB-CEBE-4E70-8DB8-D32F60D2FC4C (resized).jpeg0A58D0CB-CEBE-4E70-8DB8-D32F60D2FC4C (resized).jpeg

5EFBD43A-53A6-48A9-9238-D505EC5CB7C7 (resized).jpeg5EFBD43A-53A6-48A9-9238-D505EC5CB7C7 (resized).jpeg

56DC737A-B5A6-44AA-9391-AA29E257278B (resized).jpeg56DC737A-B5A6-44AA-9391-AA29E257278B (resized).jpeg

F5E770F9-9274-4AA7-B561-754269A54881 (resized).jpegF5E770F9-9274-4AA7-B561-754269A54881 (resized).jpeg

CD8DEC10-51C2-4429-87BC-5F6AF8FDF280 (resized).jpegCD8DEC10-51C2-4429-87BC-5F6AF8FDF280 (resized).jpeg

#322 6 years ago

Very cool! I was pretty impressed with proto1 at nw show and steampunk royal is coming along beautifully!!

2 weeks later
    #323 6 years ago

It's moving weekend! Thank you to everyone for your patience. I am extremely excited to finally have more space to work and not have everything piled on top of everything else.

...and of course it is freezing cold and snowing! What would moving be without some weather awesomeness?!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#324 6 years ago

Is that Proto-1 being made with the intention of producing kits, if there is demand?

#325 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

It's moving weekend!

Where are the new digs?

#326 6 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Is that Proto-1 being made with the intention of producing kits, if there is demand?

Proto1 is a project led by Mike O’Rourke. The Portland Retro Gaming Expo was the first time I got to spend some quality time with it in it’s current glory. I was seriously impressed! The ramp shots were smooth and refined and the rad video content and lighting really felt rich. And the game is barely started!

Finding ways to get other people doing great projects like this is certainly something I would love to help make happen when the time is right.

Quoted from HughesDForce:

Where are the new digs?

Not far at all, still in Gig Harbor, Washington. More land to spread out.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#327 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Proto1 is a project led by Mike O’Rourke. The Portland Retro Gaming Expo was the first time I got to spend some quality time with it in it’s current glory. I was seriously impressed! The ramp shots were smooth and refined and the rad video content and lighting really felt rich. And the game is barely started!
    Finding ways to get other people doing great projects like this is certainly something I would love to help make happen when the time is right.

Not far at all, still in Gig Harbor, Washington. More land to spread out.
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

Not sure if you misunderstood my question.

I meant, is Mike intending to produce playfield kits (with FAST board sets) to fit into pin2K cabs, or is it just a hobby project?

There are just over 10,000 of them, and only RfM and SWEP1 .. and far too few kits of each (even if all owners wanted one) to allow each machine both games.

There has to be some kind of market.

1 month later
    #328 6 years ago

Howdy fastpinball - I'm currently looking into controllers for a MPF driven homebrew pinball project. Where can I found documentation on FAST boards?

#329 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Howdy fastpinball - I'm currently looking into controllers for a MPF driven homebrew pinball project. Where can I found documentation on FAST boards?

Hey! It is spread across a couple sites at the moment.

fastpinball.com

Anda content staging site we need to button up:

http://fastpinballdev.gdsocial.com/platform/hardware/controllers/fast-nano-controller/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#330 6 years ago

Is there a slack channel for FAST pinball?

#331 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Is there a slack channel for FAST pinball?

Yes — it’s “ fastPinball “

2 months later
    #332 6 years ago

I haven’t posted here in a while because life has been so hectic! I did want to share that things around FAST are very much alive and busy. We have been shipping to more counties than before and even had our first lost-in-transit packages... bummer!

Some days it’s takes two trips to get everything into the post office!Some days it’s takes two trips to get everything into the post office!

Thank you to all our FAST users, new and old (and repeat!). Thank you to everyone sharing their pinball projects (and those working away in their secret labs!) for inspiring and encouraging each other to make great new pinball.

I have finished moving into the new house and I am getting my workspace setup. Excited to get my own personal pinball projects rocking again.

88047F4E-5B25-45F7-BE77-C9E242FD3CD4 (resized).jpeg88047F4E-5B25-45F7-BE77-C9E242FD3CD4 (resized).jpeg572AE752-E118-4F5C-942A-115414A95E3A (resized).jpeg572AE752-E118-4F5C-942A-115414A95E3A (resized).jpeg

Sharing some workspace progress pics gives me a little accountability for showing progress.

Ok. Back to work!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#333 6 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

I haven’t posted here in a while because life has been so hectic! I did want to share that things around FAST are very much alive and busy. We have been shipping to more counties than before and even had our first lost-in-transit packages... bummer!

Thank you to all our FAST users, new and old (and repeat!). Thank you to everyone sharing their pinball projects (and those working away in their secret labs!) for inspiring and encouraging each other to make great new pinball.
    I have finished moving into the new house and I am getting my workspace setup. Excited to get my own personal pinball projects rocking again.

Sharing some workspace progress pics gives me a little accountability for showing progress.
    Ok. Back to work!
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

Nice!
    I bet you don’t miss the old stairs

#334 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Nice!
    I bet you don’t miss the old stairs

LOL, yeah! The downtown suite is back to being solely an office space with a pinball arcade downstairs... and a bar across the hall... and my favorite pizza spot down the street.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

2 months later
    #335 5 years ago

Two great pinball shows going on this weekend means we cannot physically be at both!

NW Pinball Show (our hometown show)

We will host the latest pinball games from Brian Cox (Jupiter Crush & Steampunk Royale), Mike O'Rourke (Proto1) and more. We will have our new FAST RGB DMD and some other cool pinball projects to check out. Come by and say hello!

Southern-Fried Gaming Expo

Check out the "Make it Your Own: Creating Custom Pinball Games" panel with John Marsh, Wilder Hamm and Scott Danesi. These guys are awesome and so is making pinball. No dumb questions. These guys are really doing it and have experience to share!

For both events events, we are offering discount promo codes at our online store. Enter either NWPAS2018 or SFGE2018 for 10% off your order at fastpinball.com only through the show weekend and while supplies last.

Looking forward to an awesome weekend!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

1 month later
    #336 5 years ago

Hi Aaron,

Are the DBI boards listed for sale on your site anywhere? How many are there now? I know of a servo control board for sure.

Thank you

8 months later
    #337 5 years ago

@fastpinball Hi Aaron, it's been over a year since I visited this thread, and I once again find myself looking at this thread and bouncing back and forth between P3ROC and FAST. The last reply to this thread was a while back, so I'm just wondering what FAST has been up to and would like to ask for a basic update. I'm specifically interested in the FAST 6-Ball Opto Trough, and the FAST RGB DMD. I don't see the latter listed on your website.

I see that @wolfmarsh has created a few mounting options for FAST boards (thanks wolfmarsh!) and I was wondering if FAST was going to be offering mounting options, or offering up .stl for mounts in the future.

Thank you.

#338 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

@fastpinball Hi Aaron, it's been over a year since I visited this thread, and I once again find myself looking at this thread and bouncing back and forth between P3ROC and FAST. The last reply to this thread was a while back, so I'm just wondering what FAST has been up to and would like to ask for a basic update. I'm specifically interested in the FAST 6-Ball Opto Trough, and the FAST RGB DMD. I don't see the latter listed on your website.
    I see that @wolfmarsh has created a few mounting options for FAST boards (thanks wolfmarsh!) and I was wondering if FAST was going to be offering mounting options, or offering up .stl for mounts in the future.
    Thank you.

Hey! WOW! The time has flown by! I am deep in a FAST parts inventory/repair party preparation night. Let me get buttoned up here tonight and I’ll post back an update tomorrow.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#339 5 years ago

OK! We ended up going to bed way to early last night, I am beat! We have been working to get the workspace all sorted and prepared for the NW Pinball Show planning meeting and repair party we are hosting March 31st. The show meets monthly leading up to the show to make sure all the plans are progressing nicely and that the show is a hit. The repair parties are lead by the local pinball & arcade community to work together to get the games people would bring to the show, into top-notch shape. Nobody is going to fix your game for you but you can learn how to fix it yourself from some of the most knowledgable folks in the region. If anyone would be interested incoming to the meeting/repair party, please PM me for details. Show meeting starts at 11am, follow-up by lunch and the repair party will go until we think we are done.

FAST Status Update

We have been selling the kits and bundles as the default starting point for most new FAST users. Repeat buyers tend to be a mix of bundles plus or minus a part here and there. This is usually due to leftovers from the previous project. As we have been looking at the needs of new FAST users, the effort has been about giving new pinball creators the best starting point they can have. This started with FAST hardware and FAST Protocol to interact with the boards. Then it became bundling the starter kits. Then providing the little things like pin and connectors. The next wave is going to be about setting the users up for success. We have been working with our friends to provide ways to methodically get up and running while ensuring that the foundation of your game is solid as you build upon it. It is always a work in progress, but we are using our NW Pinball Show this year as a milestone to share some things we feel will bring new people into making pinball.

(gotta run to the workspace... will continue this post in a bit!)

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#340 5 years ago

I look forward to the remainder of your update! I have recently come into some extra $$$ so I am on the verge of pulling the trigger for one of your starter bundles.

1 month later
    #341 4 years ago

Seeing stream like this make me so happy!

https://www.twitch.tv/dbootynabber

Check out Wilder's Legend of Zelda pin running on FAST!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

3 months later
    #342 4 years ago

Hi Aaron,
    Is there a way to order your items from outside the USA?
    Can you please send me a PN cause, I would love to energize my own pinball design with the Fast Pinball boards
    Thank you very much in advance and with kind regards,
    Tom

#343 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinnovations:

Hi Aaron,
    Is there a way to order your items from outside the USA?
    Can you please send me a PN cause, I would love to energize my own pinball design with the Fast Pinball boards
    Thank you very much in advance and with kind regards,
    Tom

Hi! For international orders, please send an email to [email protected] with what you would like and I will generate a paypal invoice.

Thank you for your interest!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

1 year later
    #344 3 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Wow. Things have been so busy I have failed at posting updates!
    First off, Expo is coming up next week and we are really excited to be heading out there once again. Bringing with us this year the more "maker space" style presence we have had at other shows and events. Come and hang out with us and see what everyone is working on. If you want to jump in a lend a hand on something, feel free to ask where you can help! Our theme this year has been "The Process" and many of us have been working hard on developing work flows and methods to make certain parts of the process more effecient and successful.
    We will have some new items to show off at the booth this year but I do want to post a quick pic of our new FAST RGB DMD! These will be for sale for $299. We are just holding on an update to our bootloader software (which might be done by the time we start the journey to Chicago!) which allows for the "in the field" easy firmware updates.
    [quoted image]
    We have been trying to keep what is "in development" more to ourselves until it's closer to being released. We have taken flack for that in the past. But who knows what we share in person and after a few drinks!
    To all my pinball developer/maker/programmer/designer friends, rally til the goal! See you at Expo!
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

Does anyone have any information on this RGB DMD?? Instructions, software, documentation of any kind? Is it dead tech? Started a post, which hasn't had any responses. Sent a PM here to OP and email to the Fast Pinball website, no response. I have one, and just want to have some information to go off prior to testing it in a pin.

Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-pinball-rgbdmd-questions

#345 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Does anyone have any information on this RGB DMD?? Instructions, software, documentation of any kind? Is it dead tech? Started a post, which hasn't had any responses. Sent a PM here to OP and email to the Fast Pinball website, no response. I have one, and just want to have some information to go off prior to testing it in a pin.
    Thanks
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-pinball-rgbdmd-questions

Hey! Sorry I didn't see you message. We have been head down on some fun stuff. I'll collect some info for you later today.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#346 3 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Hey! Sorry I didn't see you message. We have been head down on some fun stuff. I'll collect some info for you later today.
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

Sorry about that, Thank You!!

2 months later
    #347 3 years ago

We at FAST Pinball are so thankful for all the friends we have made in the pinball community! We look forward to sharing some cool stuff with everyone soon!

Have a great and safe thanksgiving!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

1 month later
    #348 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been addressed already, does anyone know where I can find RGB GI that is compatible with fast pinball?

#349 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

Sorry if this has been addressed already, does anyone know where I can find RGB GI that is compatible with fast pinball?

Any of the WS2811 or WS2812 types are fine. A lot of guys get them from eBay. If you search "ws2812 diffused" you should get some good options.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#350 3 years ago

Or Amazon — they are essentially these that a number of people are using:

https://www.amazon.com/ELlight-Outdoor-Waterproof-Dimmable-Changing/dp/B07WNNN6P9/ref=mp_s_a_1_3

Except you can get the much cheaper non-waterproof ones.. sure there’s a number of brands that essentially sell these exact same things, I saw them on adafruit the other day as well.

There are 410 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-pinball/page/7?hl=hughesdforce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.