4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mbecker
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Looking for opinions on what set of boards might be recommended to build out a mission pinball based table. Thanks for an insight on this.

#2 4 years ago

I can not comment on the Fast products as I do not have experience with them. I have a Multimorphic P3-Roc, SW-16s, PD-16s, PD-LEDs, Power Entry Boards, LEDs, Flashers, LED breakout boards and now some long distance opto sensors. Their products, service and communication has been great. I have not had any issues with the hardware, in terms of failures or issues. I would not change a thing.

MPF here, they play well together.

#3 4 years ago

Either way you go, the board sets are solid. Some prefer the led scheme the Multimorphic boards have vs the chained Signal Style that FAST does. Gerry and team and Aaron and Dave are all great guys.

There’s also a full multimorphic set with a lot of other stuff you’d need to start building in the market place if you want a great deal and can blow $1500 all at once now vs $2500 or more later on the same stuff.. even better if you can pick it up.

I personally went FAST as they are local to me, which has worked out well. Enough people are using both systems that you have a helpful slack community either way...

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

There’s also a full multimorphic set with a lot of other stuff you’d need to start building in the market place if you want a great deal and can blow $1500 all at once now vs $2500 or more later on the same stuff.. even better if you can pick it up..

Do you have a link, I couldn;t find it with a search for "Multimorphic"

And thanks everyone, good to hear either way will work out.

#5 4 years ago

Both systems work. FAST has a starter kit on their website (600 bucks with PSU or 400 without). For Multimorphic just email Gerry and he will figure something out for you.

There has recently been someone selling his P3-Roc boards together with all the basic mechs for the playfield. That might be a good opportunity to safe quite a few bucks.

#6 4 years ago

https://www.multimorphic.com/category/circuit-boards/

Quoted from polishedball:

Do you have a link, I couldn;t find it with a search for "Multimorphic"
    And thanks everyone, good to hear either way will work out.

#7 4 years ago

Definitely p3roc.

#8 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66465

Or search ‘hombrew’

I’m sure he’d just sell the boards as well if you wanted. If you grab them and think of it let me know— I could use a few other things he has which would help him out if he’s going to piecemeal it out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-or-p3roc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.