(Topic ID: 64540)

Fast & Furious, would you be in if it was announced?

By Butch2099

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Fast & Furious”

• Buckle me up.... I'm in 10 votes
      34%
    • Only if it has an LCD 3 votes
      10%
    • Waiting to see it 1st before I commit to any new pin 4 votes
      14%
    • I'll pass.. I'm holding out for Angry Birds 12 votes
      41%

(29 votes)

#1 10 years ago

Just speculating here. Since no one really knows what's next I'll throw it out there. Would you be interested in this title?

#2 10 years ago

This is a theme that would really need an LCD screen. I'm a huge fan of the series and it keeps getting better and better, but would probably pass unless it had an LCD.

#3 10 years ago

LCD and a good designed and I would be interested.. Great theme idea

#4 10 years ago

there are so many things that they could do with this. I would love to see an LCD movie clip where they have the race from the original movie over the railroad tracks...if you make the shot you get over them safely, if not you get hit by the truck...

#5 10 years ago

Neither that or Angry Birds...no voting for me

This is the exact kind of title i would NOT want an LCD for...too many ways to bungle it up.

#6 10 years ago

Could not answer the poll as my choice would be:
    No thanks... and I am not holding up for Angry birds either!

but I understand that some could be interested in the former theme while the later...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-furious-would-you-be-in-if-it-was-announced and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.