(Topic ID: 164243)

Fast Eddie 518-366-4569

By rcbrown316

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fast Eddy (resized).jpg
    IMG_9176 (resized).jpg
    50B4B29A-5C39-4980-80BC-8F5744572196 (resized).jpeg
    FEddue (resized).jpg
    20220316_183101 (resized).jpg
    fast (resized).jpg
    E6D7891E-00DA-4FD7-97EE-5091A26327C5 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    B7C2F231-D390-48C2-BD54-0F575A97A026 (resized).jpeg
    1B93D0EA-A1F2-4182-99CF-F51EB6ED7D70 (resized).jpeg
    14CE2EE4-CE97-4912-93E7-08C1B6824D96 (resized).jpeg
    54B89F5E-71F1-4806-9D31-33D9AC42044E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4177 (resized).jpg
    8FF163E6-05D6-4E50-B227-253E1B774652 (resized).jpeg
    7E666096-BBD5-4AE3-80AE-FAC50F64A79A (resized).jpeg
    61E974A2-9646-480C-9FF7-9843E89AD6E3 (resized).jpeg
    There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 3 years ago

TTT:
    Anyone know how Eddie is doing? Been a couple months and just hoping his family is healthy.

#102 3 years ago

UPDATE:
    Mr. "Fast" Eddie Cancelliere is doing well. I was a little reluctant to bother him but I called to check in. He called me back and we chatted for a bit. He's doing fine while staying as busy as possible.
    He thanks us for thinking of him.
    r/
    Mike

#103 3 years ago

Glad to hear that. Its always a pleasure to see him and watch him at his craft.

#104 3 years ago

Eddie did a pickup and delivery for me about a month ago and is as fast as ever!

#105 3 years ago

eddie is ok. as matter of fact he told me he is very busy. funny thing about eddie is he wont ever discuss any games or places or people. he takes this business pretty seriously and doesnt ever discuss clients business. we always talk about the old days when he was an operator and he has alot of great stories to tell. how the money was literally falling out of the machines and he had to go empty them with buckets! of course no names were discussed . he literally has brought me machines with money in them. FE is such a stand up good ole timer!!

#106 3 years ago

Does anyone have any experience shipping a pin thru USHIP? Need to have a pin picked up in Minneapolis and delivered to Tampa?

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from Enchantress:

Does anyone have any experience shipping a pin thru USHIP? Need to have a pin picked up in Minneapolis and delivered to Tampa?

2 big issues with UShip are:

1. You're at the mercy of the drivers schedule. Meaning you have no control over when they will pickup the pin or when they will deliver it to you.
    2. Insurance, they offer a limited insurance at checkout. It's up to you to make certain the pin is covered for the cost. This means if your machine is damaged you may find that you're getting pennies on the dollar for coverage. The stuff you see on TV where the recipient complains about damage and the driver just gives them money back is not accurate!

1 month later
    #108 3 years ago

Just wanted to add to the growing list of great Fast Eddie stories! He drove down to meet me to pick up a NG Goldie for a family buying their first game. Commutation was spot on and like many have said before he couldn’t have been any nicer or accommodating! My daughter helped him prep it and he gave her a dollar for helping! She was so excited and it was really neat for him to do that! Definitely don’t hesitate to work with him and I can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed!

14CE2EE4-CE97-4912-93E7-08C1B6824D96 (resized).jpeg14CE2EE4-CE97-4912-93E7-08C1B6824D96 (resized).jpeg54B89F5E-71F1-4806-9D31-33D9AC42044E (resized).jpeg54B89F5E-71F1-4806-9D31-33D9AC42044E (resized).jpeg
    #109 3 years ago

Glad to see Eddie is still doing his best at what he does best.

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Just wanted to add to the growing list of great Fast Eddie stories! He drove down to meet me to pick up a NG Goldie for a family buying their first game. Commutation was spot on and like many have said before he couldn’t have been any nicer or accommodating! My daughter helped him prep it and he gave her a dollar for helping! She was so excited and it was really neat for him to do that! Definitely don’t hesitate to work with him and I can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed![quoted image][quoted image]

He's the BEST.

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

For some reason guys named Eddie are always Fast Eddie. Like guys who are Bill are always Wild Bill or Dollar Bill.

Hey! I take a little offense to that... But I would say I'm a little "Wild"

#112 3 years ago

Or Dollar Bill

#113 3 years ago

Didn't see this until now and put up a separate post praising Eddie. Great guy! Excellent work! Don't hesitate to use him if you need east coast shipping!

2 months later
    #114 3 years ago

Eddie in the 603 today for some pins heading down to NJ. Told me to tell everyone hello and he’s doing fine!

1B93D0EA-A1F2-4182-99CF-F51EB6ED7D70 (resized).jpeg1B93D0EA-A1F2-4182-99CF-F51EB6ED7D70 (resized).jpegB7C2F231-D390-48C2-BD54-0F575A97A026 (resized).jpegB7C2F231-D390-48C2-BD54-0F575A97A026 (resized).jpeg
    #115 3 years ago

Eddie delivered a pin to me last week. It was the best packing job I have seen on a pin! So glad I hired him to transport my machine.

#116 3 years ago

Simply the best shipping service you could ask for. On top of that he is a great guy and a pleasure to talk to.

#117 3 years ago

Eddie is making his way up to South Burlington VT end of next week. He is simply the best at transporting pins in the northeast.

2 months later
    #118 2 years ago

Fast Eddie strikes again!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    4 weeks later
    #119 2 years ago

I might be getting a new pin tomorrow and Fast Eddie is gonna be my go to guy to pick it up! He brought my my first pin last year and he's great!

#120 2 years ago

I had some bacon cheesy fries at fast eddies the other day. 10/10 would recommend

Oh. Different Eddie

E6D7891E-00DA-4FD7-97EE-5091A26327C5 (resized).jpegE6D7891E-00DA-4FD7-97EE-5091A26327C5 (resized).jpeg

#121 2 years ago

He did a fantastic job! Highly recommend. No worries when Eddie is handling your machine.

4 weeks later
    #122 2 years ago

Eddie is an absolute legend...I met him this weekend, he came to pickup an Arcade game that I sold.

What a great guy...Unreal how well he packs games...I can't recommend him any higher.

Tremendous dude too

#123 2 years ago
    Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Eddie is an absolute legend...I met him this weekend, he came to pickup an Arcade game that I sold.
    What a great guy...Unreal how well he packs games...I can't recommend him any higher.
    Tremendous dude too

ULINE loves him more

#124 2 years ago

I feel for whoever has to unrap one of his pinmummy's. I bet you could toss one of those off Niagara Falls and it would survive.

Super nice dude. Met him a few months ago.

1 week later
    #125 2 years ago

Fast Eddie

fast (resized).jpgfast (resized).jpg
    #126 2 years ago

Piling on the positive reviews. He picked up and packaged a Star Trek: TNG for me this weekend and did a wonderful job packaging. He's 74 now but has this absolutely down to a science. Cost was cheaper than the big shipping co's and he did a much better job than any would have.

3 weeks later
    #127 2 years ago

I just spoke with Eddie, and I told him I would post something here.

He’s picking up a game for me out in Shelby, Ohio. He let me know that he would like to get some more jobs for this trip in that area if anybody has anything they want in Ohio. He told me he would also like to get more jobs for the trip in Erie, PA, Rochester, NY, and upstate New York area. If you have anything, please feel free to let them know.

I will also post this on a separate post. Thanks.

2 months later
    #128 2 years ago

When it comes to arcade and pinball transport, Fast Eddie is one of the best in the business. He has a pick up truck with electric lift gate. He wraps, pads, and handles all games with an incredible amount of care.

He is running a route for me from NYC to Cleveland this weekend. He asked me to post to see if anyone else could use his services on this route. If you need him to grab something, call him at 518-366-4569

2 months later
    #129 2 years ago

FYI Just a note that I tried Fast Eddie last week for a pickup and he's taking "a few weeks" off. Sorry to say it sure sounded like maybe it might be more than that, though. I sent him best wishes and thanks.

#130 2 years ago
    Quoted from TimStevens:

FYI Just a note that I tried Fast Eddie last week for a pickup and he's taking "a few weeks" off. Sorry to say it sure sounded like maybe it might be more than that, though. I sent him best wishes and thanks.

Hope its just a well deserved brief rest.

#131 2 years ago

For what it's worth...he's back at it this weekend. He's picking up a Roadshow from me in Northern VA and delivering it to Vermont. He was apparently under the weather for 2-3 weeks but I spoke with him yesterday and he seems to be getting better. He's a legend

1 month later
    #132 2 years ago

Big shoutout to Fast Eddie. He just picked up and delivered 2 NIB games for us and everything went flawlessly. He was very easy to work with and has reasonable rates. He's a great resource if you live in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic and need games moved. He's about the nicest guy you'll meet, as well.

#133 2 years ago

Super happy with Fast Eddie service. A+ in every catagory. He shipped long island to NJ for me.

2 weeks later
    #134 2 years ago

Do you have an email or best way to contact Fast Eddie?

#135 2 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

I could use his contact info as well? Is that his number in the title of this post

#136 2 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Look at the title of this thread. The answer might just be in there somewhere...

#137 2 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

His phone number is in the title of this thread . I just confirmed that it is correct. He definitely doesn't text and I doubt that he e-mails.

#138 2 years ago

Just call that number in the title. Leave him a message if he doesn't answer. He will call you back. As said prior, no texts or emails. Phone calls only.

1 week later
    #139 2 years ago

Fast Eddie just dropped me off a TFTC in NE Ohio from Philadelphia. I found this thread and called him on a whim strictly based on everyone's feedback here.

He said he usually doesn't travel this far east but happened to have a two trips lined up my way already, one of them being 15 mins from me. He went and picked up my machine ahead of the seller going out of town for an extended time, securely stored it for me, and then delivered once he got all 3 parties involved in his trip lined up (which took him longer than he wanted, 2-3 weeks, but I understood the logistics involved for it to make sense for him).

WHAT A LEGEND! He showed up later in the evening and immediately got to work unloading. He then helped me take it down two sets of steps, and made sure I was good with the process to unwrap it safely. The machine was wrapped with 3 moving blankets, a lot of plastic wrap, and thick cardboard corner peices on each edge. There was ZERO damage to the cabinet that I've found.

Definitely recommended! Very happy to have done business with such a nice guy.

#140 2 years ago

You wont meet a nicer guy. Or a better wrapped machine.
    A+

20220316_183101 (resized).jpg20220316_183101 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #141 2 years ago

Fast Eddie helped make a trade happen over the weekend. Amazing packing job as usual and a great guy.

FEddue (resized).jpgFEddue (resized).jpg
    4 months later
    #142 1 year ago

Unlike some of you snowflakes Fast Eddie ain’t afraid of a little trip in big bad Manhattan!

Give him a call! He’s out and about and eager to ship YOUR pinball machine! Picked up Rocky and bullwinkle from me this morning. Prompt on the dot as usual!

50B4B29A-5C39-4980-80BC-8F5744572196 (resized).jpeg50B4B29A-5C39-4980-80BC-8F5744572196 (resized).jpeg
    #143 1 year ago

He's also not scared of the rough and tumble WNY suburbs!

IMG_9176 (resized).jpgIMG_9176 (resized).jpg
    #144 1 year ago

Ha...he IS apparently afraid of wearing a different type of shirt!

#145 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Probably sponsored.

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It worked OK for Steve Jobs! Clearly it’s something that’s reserved for very special people who don’t like to waste time on figuring out what to wear. I kind of do the same thing except I only have one pair of pants which I cut off to make my only pair of shorts in warmer weather.

#147 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unlike some of you snowflakes Fast Eddie ain’t afraid of a little trip in big bad Manhattan!
    Give him a call! He’s out and about and eager to ship YOUR pinball machine! Picked up Rocky and bullwinkle from me this morning. Prompt on the dot as usual! [quoted image]

And he doesn’t use gps!

#148 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

And he doesn’t use gps!

Maybe we should start a gofundme to get Eddie a gps…doubt he would use it though.
    Such a great guy.

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Maybe we should start a gofundme to get Eddie a gps…doubt he would use it though.
    Such a great guy.

Yeah if he wanted one he’d have one! Eddie is living his best Eddie life.

“How ya doin Levi…!”

3 months later
    #150 1 year ago

Love Eddie, he is a great guy to know. So many of us appreciate him and the time he takes for our "treasures".

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie/page/3?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.