Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinphila
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221218_083219 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey Everyone.

Fast Eddie is picking up a machine for me down in NC. and delivering it up here to me in Massachusetts. He'll be coming out of the NY area to start, so I want to get a full delivery run together for him to make it more worth his while and a little cheaper for us.

That said, does anyone need transportation service either shipping down from New England to the Carolinas and of course, does anyone need anything shipped up here to the New England area from down there?

Anywhere along the way he can do and he can fit 5 to 6 machines on his truck each way at 1 time.

This will probably fill up fast, so make it known here what you need so Eddie can get his itinerary together.

Thanks and happy, healthy new year to everyone.

Derek.

#2 1 year ago

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a gorgeous Pinball Magic for sale that Eddie can take down to you if you're down south. Check out my for sale ad. I just had a deal on it fall through last week.

Here's my ad link.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148351

Also, the person who's WCS94 I bought in NC. has an absolutely gorgeous CV for sale. So if you been looking for one that's complete with the scrolls and are up here in NJ, NY or New England, now's the time to grab it.

If not for wanting a Godzilla Premium, I'd buy his CV too.

#4 1 year ago

I want extend my apologies to everyone who looked into this thread and were making shipping plans. Unfortunately, the seller pulled out of our in place deal to sell to a local buyer. Unreal. Smh.

Anyway, I'll be calling Eddie in a few hours to tell him this run is cancelled. But by all means, if everyone has machines they need shipped, Eddie is an awesome choice. Not only has he been doing this for years, he's also the nicest guy you could hope to meet. Grade "A", top notch pin brother. Your game will arrive issue and worry free.

I'm actively looking for a nice WCS94, so if I find one that needs to be shipped, I'll start another "F.E." moving thread.

Thanks everyone and my apologies again.

#7 1 year ago

Here it is, so everyone has it.

Fast Eddie:

(518) 366-4569

#9 1 year ago

I just got off the phone with Eddie and told him what happened with my seller selling his machine to someone else.

I also told him a few people are interested in a few deliveries along this route. He said he's in for this run and for anyone who's interested to just give him a call to work things out.

The great things with Eddie is that he wraps machines up so they can withstand a nuclear blast, and as more people add deliveries on the route, he charges less per person too. I tip him anyway so it evens out, because this guy works hard. But he really cares about people and getting them their machines in perfect shape and as cheaply as possible. Can't recommend Eddie highly enough.

In the meantime, I'm hoping I find a machine soon and get back in on this route run myself. Anyone selling a nice WCS94 or a modded out Godzilla Premium, please let me know.

Thanks everyone.
    Derek.

#19 1 year ago

Oh man, that's terrible! I feel awful for Ed, but I'm so glad he's okay.

I thank you for letting us know that Cullen. I'm gonna have to wish him a get well soon text.

Most importantly, vehicles come and go. Insurance can pay for another vehicle, but you can never replace life or limbs. So I'm thankful that he's okay.

#23 1 year ago

Eddie is 76 and one of the absolute nicest/best people out there and a totally awesome pin brother. If he has to retire because of this, I think we should start a thank you retirement fund for him here on Pinside to help him out. JS.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie-run?tu=Pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.