2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by drenngur
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hi.
    I have a #Fast Draw that has been working great until recently. Now it has a weird issue and I wonder if anyone can help.

When the game starts up, everything resets but no ball is launched into the chute. However, if I add a credit, the ball appears. Same happens next ball. I have to insert another coin, then the ball launches fine. And so on to the end of the game. I have just seen also that if I add a player before the first ball, it is launched, as if I had added credits.

I have just put the game into free play, but nothing has changed with this issue.

Any ideas where I should start looking? I guess this could be an AX issue, but I’m pretty much a noob…

Thanks in advance.

#2 2 years ago

Does the ball launch if you rotate the score motor 1/3 of a turn instead of inserting a coin?

#3 2 years ago

if the ball is sitting in the outhole after game reset, the O relay should be powered and the score motor should run.

if the O relay is powered but the score motor isn't running, check the switch on the O relay with RED-WH and YEL+RED wires on the blades. It should be closed when the relay is powered and directly powers the score motor.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks so much baldtwit and HowardR for your input. I pulled out the O relay and, lo and behold, one of the wires had come unsoldered. Put it back in place, and all is well.

This forum is awesome!

Have a great day!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-draw-wont-launch-a-ball-until-i-add-credits?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.