Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Sea_Wolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Anyone know what the proper replay score cards would read for 5 ball play? Mine only came with 1 instruction card and 1 score card. The instruction card says 3 Balls per game and the score card says 1 replay for 60,000, 74,000 and 82,000. Or is this a 5 ball replay card? The guy had the game set on 3 ball but I’ve switched it to 5 ball.

Just wondering if those replay numbers are for 3 ball or 5 ball play. If they are are for 3 ball, maybe someone could send a pic of a 5 ball score replay card. I know they usually make multiple cards in a range for both but I’m just trying to get a general idea what the 5 ball range is. Thanks!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

Download a full set of score cards here - http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
There are adjustment pins in the backbox (usually) so you can choose your reward levels, the score cards you can download are indicated for conservative / recommended / liberal for both 3 ball and 5 ball

Thank Jude, that’s exactly what I was needing before I adjust the pins. I wasn’t aware of that site.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

After many years I switched my Fast Draw from 5 ball to 3 ball and adjusted the side drains to be liberal, for me it has made it much more enjoyable. You can get the ABC 2X bonus multiplier on every ball instead of only ball 5, plus can get up to 3x bonus on last ball. Games end up lasting about as long as 5 ball but each ball lasts longer and the side drains are no longer at aggravation level. I've never used 3 ball before that or since but for this game it worked for me.

I wouldn’t mind trying that. Is it a post adjustment that you did to make the side drains more liberal or are you talking about moving the outside lane guides? Thanks

#11 4 years ago

I think I’ll take you guys’ advice. Thanks for all the input.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

I used the existing 'liberal' post playfield screw holes for the posts above both side drains (the posts that have standard screws that don't go thru the plastics) to move them inward a bit, reduces the number of drains and gives you better chance at completing the drop targets. You can also move the ones between the upper targets to make them a little easier/harder. The posts for the upper B lane can be made harder by raising them up higher than the A and C but I left them even. Inner flipper lanes can be moved one position also.

Thanks for letting me know about the post adjustments next to the outlanes. That 1/8-1/16” makes a big difference. I also solved an issue with the ‘C’ rollover relay not firing due to the metal plate getting dislodged over the armature.

Incredible game and thrilled I bought it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-draw-score-cards?tu=Sea_Wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.