• Latest reply 3 years ago by paulace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kickout hole summary (resized).jpg
kickout hole circuit (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarkG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

I too like your charts and agree with your reasoning. One thing I'd do before bending sensitive switches is check that the switch dogs for the relevant Score Motor switch stacks are in the proper (Short or Long) positions. That could affect the relative timing of the pulses too.

/Mark

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Wouldn't it be cool if someone created a program where, after you provided the digital schematic and score motor chart to it, you could make an input and the schematic would display active circuitry, and you could slow it down or freeze it in order to analyze what is going on?

I've thought about this some too. This is essentially be a circuit simulator which is pretty standard in the electronics world. There are even free simulators available. The problem is that to my knowledge most simulators don't know about relays, steppers, score motors, etc. so there would be some work to do to add these devices. It's a project that's on my 'some day' list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarkG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-draw-kickout-hole-issue?tu=MarkG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.