Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gliebig
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

H (resized).jpg
    WMAQAM670 (resized).png
    IMG_0006 (resized).jpg
    2017-10-27-18-40-58- (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Exactly, that kind of crap right there. Ohhhhhhh no, don't talk about politics or the NFL disrespecting our national anthem, our veterans, and our country, talk about shitting your pants so others can smell your nasty ass all you want to though! Yeah, that makes sense!

And we wonder why younger generations and our kids are all confused? Just tear it all apart and shit your pants!!!!! not allowed to discuss it anywhere...... That's just wrong! But poopin your pants is all good that's what were allowed to talk about! Too funny! You have me laughing because it's true!

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

This is the dumbest thread ever, but have to say some scumbag farted in an elevator one time right before i got in it, worst part about it was when the door opened up for me to get out, some hot ass babe was next to get in. I had to tell her some scumbag before me shit himself , i doubt if she believed me but it was true.

Sry!!! That was me! I have to admit I laughed the whole way out the door though!

Ok ok, I'll add to the nonsense.......In my younger years....I was the one that would fart in between the doors at the fast food places on the way out. I would always make it out before my friends so they would get blasted when the walked out. Orrrr we would do it and sit in the car and watch the reaction of the next person in or out.

Now it's out! Everyone knows my secret! But farting at pinball? No, Can't do that! No one will want to play around you anymore!

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

This is immature, and unnecessary...but I love it! Laugh with every story. I don't care what people think...if they don't like it...there are tons of other threads, but this provides many laughs for me! My problem is swearing...can't play around children.

Ya...My wife and I have horrible mouths, but there is a time and place. We had a son at 38. One of our biggest things is to watch our mouths. He started to pick up and say the s&** as a one of the first words, that's when we knew we had to really put a restriction on it.We just told everyone he's trying to say "sit". Well, "truck" was another one.............. We were never use to having kids around. I catch myself doing it in the threads, after one of my last posts I decided to try to stop that.

#79 6 years ago

Autobody and Culinary arts both took a field trip to Pittsburgh in High School. Great mix to begin with! haha One of my friends in autobody even in High School was 6ft 6in and 380lbs. Big dude! Anyhow, of course our autobody group ended up at Hooters!!! On the way back to Ohio, My friend farted so bad!!!! All the windows in the buss started coming down like mad!! The Culinary arts teacher made the bus driver pull over so their whole group could get off the bus for a few minutes. Of course our Autobody group laughed like crazy! That dude was one of the worst farts I was ever around! We would even make him take his own tent camping or hunting!!! Later in life I worked with him in a traveling job, no one wanted to room with him.

1 week later
    #94 6 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

The line in our shop always was, "There's an asshole behind you talking shit."
    I only crop dust in self defense.

Yep...A shop I worked at night on occasion their saying was.."There goes that little asshole talkin shit behind my back again." It was duel purpose saying....Could be a fart? Or someone talking or complaining behind you. Or " you should let the little asshole speak! Seems to have more intelligent things to say than your mouth."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farting-while-playing?tu=joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.