Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gliebig
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

H (resized).jpg
    WMAQAM670 (resized).png
    IMG_0006 (resized).jpg
    2017-10-27-18-40-58- (resized).jpg

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

If you're not farting, you're not trying..

#52 6 years ago

Went out to the game room this evening it wasn't until I was on my third machine and about 5 games played between the three machines but yes it happened I farted while playing. It may or may not have had something to do with my wife making Cajun 15 bean soup earlier?

So yes I fart while playing.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

This is the dumbest thread ever, but have to say some scumbag farted in an elevator one time right before i got in it, worst part about it was when the door opened up for me to get out, some hot ass babe was next to get in. I had to tell her some scumbag before me shit himself , i doubt if she believed me but it was true.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol she didn’t believe you I guarantee it.

WMAQAM670 (resized).pngWMAQAM670 (resized).png

#54 6 years ago

It’s happening right now

#55 6 years ago

From post #53:

Quoted from MrBally:"... Sorry for lying, I really wanted to get off the phone with her."

Reply with a big smile: "That's a relief. <pause> I thought you were hitting on me."

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from HowardR:

Reply with a big smile: "That's a relief. I thought you were hitting on me."

I'd add "I don't date ugly women".

LTG : )

#57 6 years ago

I'd take all the farts in the world if only everyone at shows was required to shower with soap prior to entering the hall.

#58 6 years ago

Nothing worse that someone passing gas while playing pinball in a room of people. Seriously, is it really that difficult to walk away and go do that in the bathroom or preferably outside?

Sure, everyone does this, but when where you do it IS in your control.

#59 6 years ago

I thought this was going to be a PAPA strategy thread to hinder other players.

#60 6 years ago

Who goes to the bathroom to break wind?? Same folks who run from the beach to piss in the hotel room. Yeah right...............

#61 6 years ago

Strategy goes like this, coffee, AM/PM 'The Bomb' for break[fast|gas] and tourney time starts 4-6 hours later. There honestly is no locking the windows, there is no escape, you are the all singing all dancing crap of the world. And, there is nothing anyone can or will say about it. If they do, they are biased and discriminating against you, all that you stand and sit for, as well as anyone else with the same dietary concerns or issues. Its perfect, and righteous, and just might work.

#62 6 years ago

The big fear is that an SBD goes horribly wrong and you get a triple flutterblast.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

This is the dumbest thread ever, but have to say some scumbag farted in an elevator one time right before i got in it, worst part about it was when the door opened up for me to get out, some hot ass babe was next to get in. I had to tell her some scumbag before me shit himself , i doubt if she believed me but it was true.

Sry!!! That was me! I have to admit I laughed the whole way out the door though!

Ok ok, I'll add to the nonsense.......In my younger years....I was the one that would fart in between the doors at the fast food places on the way out. I would always make it out before my friends so they would get blasted when the walked out. Orrrr we would do it and sit in the car and watch the reaction of the next person in or out.

Now it's out! Everyone knows my secret! But farting at pinball? No, Can't do that! No one will want to play around you anymore!

#64 6 years ago

This is immature, and unnecessary...but I love it! Laugh with every story. I don't care what people think...if they don't like it...there are tons of other threads, but this provides many laughs for me! My problem is swearing...can't play around children.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

This is immature, and unnecessary...but I love it! Laugh with every story. I don't care what people think...if they don't like it...there are tons of other threads, but this provides many laughs for me! My problem is swearing...can't play around children.

Ya...My wife and I have horrible mouths, but there is a time and place. We had a son at 38. One of our biggest things is to watch our mouths. He started to pick up and say the s&** as a one of the first words, that's when we knew we had to really put a restriction on it.We just told everyone he's trying to say "sit". Well, "truck" was another one.............. We were never use to having kids around. I catch myself doing it in the threads, after one of my last posts I decided to try to stop that.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from Joker2415:

Ya...My wife and I have horrible mouths, but there is a time and place. We had a son at 38. One of our biggest things is to watch our mouths. He started to pick up and say the s&** as a one of the first words, that's when we knew we had to really put a restriction on it.We just told everyone he's trying to say "sit". Well, "truck" was another one.............. We were never use to having kids around. I catch myself doing it in the threads, after one of my last posts I decided to try to stop that.

I have an 18 year old (only child) that is gonna go to college soon. I was playing pin when the trick or treaters where here and had to sensor myself (not too good either..our pins are within site of the front door). Too used to the wife and I bashing away...in a public setting, I'm gonna have to sensor myself...

#67 6 years ago

It's all fun and games until you have that iffy one you decide to let rip only to feel a trickle down your legs moments later

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

It's all fun and games until you have that iffy one you decide to let rip only to feel a trickle down your legs moments later

The new aging hip thing is the man diaper. There when you need it, and so slim and trim nobody knows until you fill it.
    One AM/PM bomb is about the limit I suspect. You have a few hours for complete purge to occur.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuperDaveOsbourn:

The new aging hip thing is the man diaper. There when you need it, and so slim and trim nobody knows until you fill it.
    One AM/PM bomb is about the limit I suspect. You have a few hours for complete purge to occur.

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from Joker2415:

I don't swear when playing with a group, but I do own a Rob Zombie pin which stays on adult mode. **I do swear when playing alone because I often use the C-word along with an entourage of colorful metaphors. I blame Ghostbusters...It brings out the worst in me.

#71 6 years ago

Stealth fart?
    Silent but deadly?

Becoming a Cosmo's trademark lately. Be proud and loud!

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from zaphod:

Becoming a Cosmo's trademark lately. Be proud and loud!

Or just don't care what others think, its your time/zone and life. If someone doesn't like what you have to say or how you smell when you play, God gave them legs to move along. Folks might want to consider not letting the coin door hit them on the way out.

#73 6 years ago

So,... many years ago I'm in the station wagon with my relatives in PA. Great Dane in the back. All of a sudden you hear this very long semi-silent whooshing sound. I didn't know why everyone quickly grabbed the window handles. Then "the wave" hit!

#74 6 years ago

My Stern sounds like it shits itself whenever I get a free game!

#75 6 years ago

LOL. My best friend in high school had a little schipperke, yes spelling is wrong, that had the biggest balls that would hang way down. This dog would wait till I was sitting on the couch and jump up on the arm of said couch and fart, not silent dog farts but loud really stinky dog farts and then he would turn around and watch my reaction and fucking smile. I swear the dog would laugh while I was gagging over his foul stench. So, I waited till the little shit jumped up on the couch and I thumped his giant doggy nuts as hard as I could and the little bastard started screaming like I had run over him and ran straight to this guys mom and told on me. They asked me what I did and I told them while I was laughing myself silly and the mom got so pissed she made me leave. From then on the little turd did not come near me. We still laugh about this 30 years later.

#76 6 years ago

Now that's funny

#77 6 years ago

I like the dog fart stories

#78 6 years ago

Somebody coiled one in their pants during the Stern party at Expo.

Not some little thing that wafts through the room and hits one person, then another, and another. No. This one overtook our ENTIRE GROUP all at once. NASTY!

#79 6 years ago

Autobody and Culinary arts both took a field trip to Pittsburgh in High School. Great mix to begin with! haha One of my friends in autobody even in High School was 6ft 6in and 380lbs. Big dude! Anyhow, of course our autobody group ended up at Hooters!!! On the way back to Ohio, My friend farted so bad!!!! All the windows in the buss started coming down like mad!! The Culinary arts teacher made the bus driver pull over so their whole group could get off the bus for a few minutes. Of course our Autobody group laughed like crazy! That dude was one of the worst farts I was ever around! We would even make him take his own tent camping or hunting!!! Later in life I worked with him in a traveling job, no one wanted to room with him.

#80 6 years ago

Stupidest thread ever. What grade are you guys in?

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

I've done something similar with my girlfriend at the grocery store.

1. Wait till someone turns onto the aisle.
    2. Chose a moment when significant other is distracted looking at groceries.
    3. Drop silent fart.
    4. Casually walk away
    5. Best moment - when significant other realizes fart has been dropped next to them with stranger approaching and nobody else on the aisle.
    6. Worst moment - the remainder of the grocery store visit.

Quoted from 0geist0:

Stupidest thread ever. What grade are you guys in?

Seriously try this. I felt like a third grader all over again.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

LOL. My best friend in high school had a little schipperke, yes spelling is wrong, that had the biggest balls that would hang way down. This dog would wait till I was sitting on the couch and jump up on the arm of said couch and fart, not silent dog farts but loud really stinky dog farts and then he would turn around and watch my reaction and fucking smile. I swear the dog would laugh while I was gagging over his foul stench. So, I waited till the little shit jumped up on the couch and I thumped his giant doggy nuts as hard as I could and the little bastard started screaming like I had run over him and ran straight to this guys mom and told on me. They asked me what I did and I told them while I was laughing myself silly and the mom got so pissed she made me leave. From then on the little turd did not come near me. We still laugh about this 30 years later.

That is the best fart story I ever heard!

#83 6 years ago

Great fart story, years ago myself and about 6 to 8 co works had all flown into our Corp office, we had some meeting there then were going to drive up to a customer for more meetings. We are all in one of those big vans like a 15 passenger model. On the way up we stop at a highway rest stop for bathroom break. Everyone is at the urinals and or washing their hands and the bathroom is full of others not just us. The biggest guy in our group taking a piss lets one rip then says did you hear what that asshole just said. Our group all starts laughing.

I pull this one every now and then if I'm the only one at a urinal and the stalls are full let one rip then follow it with a did you hear that asshole, then beat feet....

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

It is physiologically impossible for a dog's fart to make noise. Got no bumpus on their rumpus. Frankly, it's what makes them the worst - they are always stealthy. With that in mind, when I was a kid my Dad had a pointer that was a hell of a hunting dog. His name was Windy. I'm sure you can imagine why. They would take him on hunting trips from Kansas to Iowa for pheasant and would have to stop at least 5-6 times to get out of the truck because the dog would make the air almost unbreatheable. Loved that dog.

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

It is physiologically impossible for a dog's fart to make noise. Got no bumpus on their rumpus. Frankly, it's what makes them the worst - they are always stealthy. With that in mind, when I was a kid my Dad had a pointer that was a hell of a hunting dog. His name was Windy. I'm sure you can imagine why. They would take him on hunting trips from Kansas to Iowa for pheasant and would have to stop at least 5-6 times to get out of the truck because the dog would make the air almost unbreatheable. Loved that dog.

Bullsh*t, it’s not impossible trust me! My Basset Hound that just died would let them rip like a man dude and then just turn his head and look at you and never crack a smile, so it is possible for dogs to rip a big one off trust me!

#86 6 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Dogs can make noise...just need a sphincter. We had a Boston Terrier...those dogs can fart. It'd even scare him and he'd look where the noise came from

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

It is physiologically impossible for a dog's fart to make noise.

You clearly have never met my dog, (or possibly any dog.)

#88 6 years ago

If you're not toot'n you're not trying.

#89 6 years ago

Both my boxer and my rescue bulldog that I keep at my car lot fart very loudly. I fed my boxer left over beef stroganoff one night and my wife had to get out of bed that night because he was ripping major ass you could hear it even with him under the covers and the smell was epic. I love that dog.

#90 6 years ago

Misinformed are those believing a Man is Dog's best friend.

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

just need a sphincter.

The sphincter. The only muscle that can tell the difference between a gas, a liquid and a solid.

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

The sphincter. The only muscle that can tell the difference between a gas, a liquid and a solid.

Sometimes. Never trust a fart.

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

The biggest guy in our group taking a piss lets one rip then says did you hear what that asshole just said.

The line in our shop always was, "There's an asshole behind you talking shit."

I only crop dust in self defense.

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

The line in our shop always was, "There's an asshole behind you talking shit."
    I only crop dust in self defense.

Yep...A shop I worked at night on occasion their saying was.."There goes that little asshole talkin shit behind my back again." It was duel purpose saying....Could be a fart? Or someone talking or complaining behind you. Or " you should let the little asshole speak! Seems to have more intelligent things to say than your mouth."

#95 6 years ago

Years back I went to a Chinese restaurant with my girlfriend & her family. We were walking out & I let a big one rip on her mother. Turned around & it wasn't her mother, it was some other woman. Oops.
    And my Chihuahua (that's chi wa wa Les) makes noise when she farts & then turns around to see where the noise came from.

#96 6 years ago

When I was a young man and out on my own for the first time, I got into the habit of doing my grocery shopping late at night since there was a very nice market nearby that was open and I could shop in peace. It was in the nicer part of town and tended to have more well-heeled customers than the other markets. One night as I perused the aisles, I felt the urge and did not hesitate to drop a bomb. I hadn't seen anyone but the kid at the register and an older man stocking shelves so I didn't think twice about it until I reached the end of the aisle and passed a very proper looking woman in a fur coat going the opposite direction through the store. She was headed into the cloud but it was too late to warn her.

I can still feel the icy twinge of the death glare she gave me when we both reached the end of the next aisles.

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

When I was a young man and out on my own for the first time, I got into the habit of doing my grocery shopping late at night since there was a very nice market nearby that was open and I could shop in peace. It was in the nicer part of town and tended to have more well-heeled customers than the other markets. One night as I perused the aisles, I felt the urge and did not hesitate to drop a bomb. I hadn't seen anyone but the kid at the register and an older man stocking shelves so I didn't think twice about it until I reached the end of the aisle and passed a very proper looking woman in a fur coat going the opposite direction through the store. She was headed into the cloud but it was too late to warn her.
    I can still feel the icy twinge of the death glare she gave me when we both reached the end of the next aisles.

OMG that was funny. I was in the car and had to get hold of myself.

#98 6 years ago

I miss my old dog. She was the best farting dog I've ever seen. Multiple times every day, she would rip the loudest, longest farts and just stare at you with those innocent dog eyes. She came to work with me every day. It was priceless watching a clients face after the dog ripped off a nice 5 second...brraaaaappp.
    Good thing they weren't stinkers.

H (resized).jpgH (resized).jpg

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farting-while-playing/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.