Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gliebig
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

H (resized).jpg
    WMAQAM670 (resized).png
    IMG_0006 (resized).jpg
    2017-10-27-18-40-58- (resized).jpg

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Am I the only way me this seems to happen to?)

#2 6 years ago

I mean am I the only one this happens to?

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lornography:

Am I the only way me this seems to happen to?)

Quoted from Lornography:

I mean am I the only one this happens to?

Playing pinball ? Or typing ?

LTG : )

#4 6 years ago

No. Somebody keeps dropping their guts at our meets too.

#5 6 years ago

I’m pretty sure from the smell that just about every other person at a Pinball show is farting like Blazing Saddles!

#6 6 years ago

Omg! That’s me playing pinball.

#7 6 years ago

Rock......meet bottom

2017-10-27-18-40-58- (resized).jpg2017-10-27-18-40-58- (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Farts aren't a problem,It's when you have such a good game going that you consider soiling yourself instead of running to the can!

#9 6 years ago

Well at Pinball Madness they were serving up Chili Dogs. I'll say this was happening to me lol. I remember thinking afterwards, whose idea was it to be serving Chili here.

#10 6 years ago

I've actually never farted a day in my life. What even are farts? Not 100% sure.

#11 6 years ago

I can't wait to get my Frontier pinball it should be here next week. Nothin better than a campfire based pinball machine and cutting some good one's ! Blazing saddle's ring a bell?

#12 6 years ago

I think it has something to do with standing up and wiggling

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I've actually never farted a day in my life.

Cramps must be killing you.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Cramps must be killing you.

"On average, people fart 14 times a day. That's the average. From my personal experience, this means there are millions of people who don't fart at all. "

- George Carlin

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

"On average, people fart 14 times a day. That's the average. From my personal experience, this means there are millions of people who don't fart at all. "
    - George Carlin

It's good to know that at least I'm above average at something.

#16 6 years ago

I prefer to fart only at my League night. Not when I'm playing but when I'm standing next to my opponent when he is playing.

#17 6 years ago

@op ... Old farts, broken parts. Or is that Old parts, broken farts.

@kk ... Or more appropriately when "she" is playing, do not discriminate or be sex biased. God bless a human being which will cut one, fess up to the action, and do it into the face or vicinity of a wo/man playing. Remember, pinball is very much social, and thus transgender accepting.

#18 6 years ago

this thread is why the terrorists hate us.

#19 6 years ago

...not so much when playing, but moving a pinball machine up a flight of stairs...
    OMG!
    The poor person on the bottom end of the machine has to helplessly walk into my bread trail.
    Damn you 3 egg and broccoli omelette!

#20 6 years ago

I just love how a Dumba$$ thread like this stays open but when someone tries to warn other pinside members who take their kids to pinball events about a pedophile in the community the moderators shut the thread down immediately. Oh yeah and God forbid you make a topic about something that has previously been discussed before in a thread that hasn't even had a post to it in 6 months, cant let that happen!!

Grown men talking about farting on each other while playing pinball is fine though. Yep.....that's really cool, not a problem at all!

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Grown men talking about farting on each other while playing pinball is fine though. Yep.....that's really cool, not a problem at all!

Well this site has taken a turn for the worse, unless u love to bash Stern, fart on each other or talk about ur deceased pets and family members.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just love how a Dumba$$ thread like this stays open but when someone tries to warn other pinside members who take their kids to pinball events about a pedophile in the community the moderators shut the thread down immediately. Oh yeah and God forbid you make a topic about something that has previously been discussed before in a thread that hasn't even had a post to it in 6 months, cant let that happen!!

Because America, where people get shot and it's not acceptable to discuss gun control (politics), much better to talk about the latest TV show episodes and who died in them.

Now back to fart talk so we can escape our horrible real lives

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Because America, where people get shot and it's not acceptable to discuss gun control (politics), much better to talk about the latest TV show episodes and who died in them.
    Now back to fart talk so we can escape our horrible real lives

My thread last month got shut down for mentioning the nfl ratings decline and directv giving refunds. Such hate speech. I just farted, for real.

#24 6 years ago

Think of it this way, at least you are relaxed...

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

My thread last month got shut down for mentioning the nfl ratings decline and directv giving refunds. Such hate speech. I just farted, for real.

Exactly, that kind of crap right there. Ohhhhhhh no, don't talk about politics or the NFL disrespecting our national anthem, our veterans, and our country, talk about shitting your pants so others can smell your nasty ass all you want to though! Yeah, that makes sense!

#26 6 years ago
    #27 6 years ago

Only allowed during Fart Multiball on Family Guy.....

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

We can make an exception for Family Guy Fart Multiball because that's actually pretty awesome! lol

#29 6 years ago

its not wine or cheese, no need to let it age so let it fly!

#30 6 years ago

Took this back at the pacific pinball museum on Feb 2013. Thought it might be relevant to the conversation. IMG_0006 (resized).jpgIMG_0006 (resized).jpg

#31 6 years ago

Yes, always, and a requirement or high score initials aren't allowed!

#32 6 years ago

Did the OP just drop a few and leave?

My Dad always used to say "wherever you may be let your wind run free, in Church or Chappell let it rattle"

Announcing your own "Stern" replays at home is ok but serenading at a public gathering just plain stinks, imho.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Don't forget South Park..."oh no...super fart bumpers"

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Exactly, that kind of crap right there. Ohhhhhhh no, don't talk about politics or the NFL disrespecting our national anthem, our veterans, and our country, talk about shitting your pants so others can smell your nasty ass all you want to though! Yeah, that makes sense!

And we wonder why younger generations and our kids are all confused? Just tear it all apart and shit your pants!!!!! not allowed to discuss it anywhere...... That's just wrong! But poopin your pants is all good that's what were allowed to talk about! Too funny! You have me laughing because it's true!

#35 6 years ago

I just farted while reading this.

#36 6 years ago

I also
    Did that

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Well this site has taken a turn for the worse, unless u love to bash Stern, fart on each other or talk about ur deceased pets and family members.

My pug, who is now dead, used to fart on me all the time and she thought Stern games were big turds, especially SW, even though it was released years after she died. Check box 1, check box 2, check box 3.

#39 6 years ago

This is part of my strategy

#40 6 years ago

One of my Bassets, hangs out under the pin I'm Playing...farting away!

#41 6 years ago

Dogfarts rule

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

One of my Bassets, hangs out under the pin I'm Playing...farting away!

Art what kind of food are you feeding them? Cheap food equals nasty farts usually. Give that boy some Blue Buffalo! Lol

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Art what kind of food are you feeding them? Cheap food equals nasty farts usually. Give that boy some Blue Buffalo! Lol

Merrick and Nutro....Too good from my view, but the wife rules......
    Its the table snacks!!!

#44 6 years ago

I was at Allentown a couple years ago and I got cropped dusted like 3 or 4 times and I had to leave the line maybe I think that's what people do a Let One rip so that you know maybe everyone leaves and they can play another game

#45 6 years ago

Farts aren't the problem, I'm older, so it's the Sharting that does me in.

#46 6 years ago

I fart when I'm playing alone in my garage, but I wouldn't do it in front of most friends, and especially not strangers at a show.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Farts aren't the problem, I'm older, so it's the Sharting that does me in.

Haha......that’s hilarious!

#48 6 years ago

Oof, sharting while playeding. Lol!

Definite wiring problem there!

#49 6 years ago

This is the dumbest thread ever, but have to say some scumbag farted in an elevator one time right before i got in it, worst part about it was when the door opened up for me to get out, some hot ass babe was next to get in. I had to tell her some scumbag before me shit himself , i doubt if she believed me but it was true.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

This is the dumbest thread ever, but have to say some scumbag farted in an elevator one time right before i got in it, worst part about it was when the door opened up for me to get out, some hot ass babe was next to get in. I had to tell her some scumbag before me shit himself , i doubt if she believed me but it was true.

Lol she didn’t believe you I guarantee it.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farting-while-playing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.