Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by BenetBoy78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Farrah the Fairest of All.jpg
    ReubenPutsAMoveOn.jpg
    AyCarumba.jpg
    Walking Angels.jpg
    Farrah_Fawcett_4.jpg
    farrah-fawcett-poster-758335.jpg
    untitled.png
    farrah-playboy-foto-5.jpg
    2 CA Em. Glasses.jpg
    image.jpg
    Farra-Fawcett_Poster_1976.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

She is rumored to have posed on a Fireball.No luck on google,is this true?Looking for pics.

#2 9 years ago

I don't know but i had her poster hung on the back side of my door for years!

post some of the good ones OK.

#3 9 years ago

My left arm got tired holding that poster up...

#4 9 years ago

now that's funny right there i don't care who you are!!

#5 9 years ago

That poster image is burned in my memory.

#6 9 years ago

"She NEVER wrote me back... And after all the time I spent holding up her poster with one hand." - Steve Martin

#7 9 years ago

and for those younger guys out there that may not know what we are talking about.

Farra-Fawcett_Poster_1976.jpgFarra-Fawcett_Poster_1976.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Best part of my shop!
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

and for those younger guys out there that may not know what we are talking about.
    Farra-Fawcett_Poster_1976.jpg

Even though she was before my time that picture comes up more often than you would think.

#10 9 years ago

That a good thing! I had not seen it since I was a kid. Had to look it up myself, my memory even had the blanket strips going up and down.

#11 9 years ago

Still no pics to confirm,but I have a 1978 Playboy with her on the cover,on its way from Ebay(10 bucks what a deal). Will post as soon as it arrives.Best case,it exists.Worst case,get to look at some 70's vintage bush.

#12 9 years ago

I seen a pic of her playing a Tron upright video machine. Does that count ?

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#13 9 years ago

Rumor has it there are a few backglasses out there with her on the Charlies Angels pin

#14 9 years ago

I remember the "holy shit" she is in playboy gossip and trying to seek into the adult magazine section at the drug store to seek a peek but never did it.

Really a used playboy sound kinda gross?

I had a friend that collected them like comic books had a closet from floor to ceiling like every issue ever made.

#15 9 years ago

Hmm...I dont see her on either one of these and there about as rare as you can get.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

2 CA Em. Glasses.jpg2 CA Em. Glasses.jpg
    #16 9 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

Really a used playboy sound kinda gross

Sold mine as Home Use Only.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Sold mine as Home Use Only.

Id have to sell it as heavily routed

#18 9 years ago
    farrah-playboy-foto-5.jpgfarrah-playboy-foto-5.jpg
    #20 9 years ago
    farrah-fawcett-poster-758335.jpgfarrah-fawcett-poster-758335.jpg Farrah_Fawcett_4.jpgFarrah_Fawcett_4.jpg
    #21 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Id have to sell it as heavily routed

Just tell people that's extra Novus 2.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Just tell people that's extra Novus 2.

lol "Just got done waxing it" :wink wink:

#23 9 years ago
    Walking Angels.jpgWalking Angels.jpg
    #24 9 years ago

Charlies Lepers?

#25 9 years ago

Looks like they need a shave to me

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Looks like they need a shave to me

You can tell that from that picture - wow - amazing ummm peripheral vision!

#27 9 years ago

LOL!!

#28 9 years ago

Got the December 78 Playboy.Farrah is on the cover,looking fine.Sorry to say,just an interview and no nude,WTF?

There are 3 pins in the mag,Bally Playboy full page ad,Las Vegas Home edition by Matell,and a Fireball home edition in the geek section.

Farrah posing on a Fireball is an internet myth.

#29 9 years ago

Farrah was on an episode of The Partridge Family in the first season, the first or second show with Danny trying to look up Farrah's dress, or something similar to that by dropping grocery bags of food she was carrying. I had to double take when I saw her in the short cut mini skirt. She looks to be a teenager. BEAUTIFUL!!

Too bad Farrah hooked up with the wrong group of fellows before she passed....Farrah Fawcet RIP.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

farrah-fawcett-poster-758335.jpg
    Farrah_Fawcett_4.jpg

She looks so happy in the first poster we have all come to appreciate.

The second poster is a different story..... kinda sad when you compare it to the first poster.

#31 9 years ago

It's a shame she's gone. I'd love to see what you're trying to find if it actually did exist. But hey it could be infinitely worse, someone discovers a Farrah Abraham table. Not much fun, two gaping drop targets, two big plastic bumpers, and a dozen flippers. Not much action, just an easy unfulfilled score.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Farrah was on an episode of The Partridge Family in the first season, the first or second show with Danny trying to look up Farrah's dress, or something similar to that by dropping grocery bags of food she was carrying. I had to double take when I saw her in the short cut mini skirt. She looks to be a teenager. BEAUTIFUL!!

Good ole Danny!

AyCarumba.jpgAyCarumba.jpg

#33 9 years ago

O-din, Not sure how you do it. Oh Danny Boy...... It must have been a chilly day on the set.

Posters of Farrah still available:
    ebay.com link: FARRAH FAWCETT POSTER 1976 Original Rolled in Sleeve

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

O-din, Not sure how you do it. Oh Danny Boy......

Danny was always there to break the ice for Rueben.

ReubenPutsAMoveOn.jpgReubenPutsAMoveOn.jpg

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Danny was always there to break the ice for Rueben.
    ReubenPutsAMoveOn.jpg

I don't think that is Rueben's right knee.......

I see my memory was good on her dress....amazingly beautiful.

2 weeks later
    #36 8 years ago

Well I ordered a Farrah poster from Ebay and it arrived. My rich neighbor kid had one (in tatters), but I never had one before, and I thought life was good. It was, but now its even better!! Farrah is in the house in the same room (Studio G) with Ms. Monroe. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

It looked as though I wasn't the only one who bought a poster. Any of you guys get a poster too?

Farrah the Fairest of All.jpgFarrah the Fairest of All.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farrah-fawcett-fireball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.