(Topic ID: 221435)

Farmington, Arnold, Perryville, Potosi, MO area pinsiders - Party or League?

By randyre

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by randyre
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Moving to Farmington in the next couple months as soon as our house closes. Anyone have a party or League in the area? If not, are there enough of us in the area to create one?

Let me know.

Thanks
    Randy

Added over 6 years ago:

Anyone else? looking for people within an Hour of Farmington that don't want to drive into STL.

#2 5 years ago

several in st. louis.

#3 5 years ago

not much pinball action going on in Farmington, fredmo

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

several in st. louis.

Too far for me to go, and I'd doubt most people in STL would want to drive to Farmtown.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

not much pinball action going on in Farmington, fredmo

Exactly, that's why we need to start up a club or friendly get together. Has to be more people interested in the surrounding communities such as Potosi, up to Arnold, east to Perryville etc.

Basically anyone in a 1 hour drive that doesn't want to drive into STL. That's why I'm moving from Seattle to Farmington. I'm through with the city and its traffic and everything else that goes with a Metropolis.

I'll have four Pins and a Virtual Pin with full feedback, at least initially... More once I get settled and the dust settles.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farmington-mo-area-pinsiders-party-or-league and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.