• Latest reply 10 years ago by rvdv
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I came across this bg and I was wondering what it might be worth. I looks like it was made by Zachariah. The entire middle is blank which I found really odd. I saw online there was two versions but I'm wondering why this doesn't have any center decal.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

The plastic insert is missing. It goes behind the glass and gives it a cool 3d look.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=824&picno=25703

#3 10 years ago

That's really neat. I'm sure the insert is the valuable part. This glass almost looked perfect.

#4 10 years ago

This is the front glass if the back glass
The back box has a plastic piece with art work
That shows through the middle

You selling this ?
I want to buy then , mine has a small crack
So for right price I take it

#5 10 years ago

I'd be interested as well

#6 10 years ago

I believe you want to buy it and resell it
To the pinside community , right?
If you were not going through with this
Could you pm me the name of the store
Where you saw this So i can buy direct perhaps ?

#7 10 years ago

Yes there is a small demand for this glass. I test printed one but the art file wasn't good.

#8 10 years ago

I bought this a couple days ago because I thought it was neat. I looked it up yesterday to find out what it was and I was just curious it if was worth something. I was just going to keep it because I liked it.

#9 10 years ago

After looking at the back, it doesnt seem to be as spotless as I thought. There is a scratch or two, but no flaking or any major color loss.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I bought this a couple days ago because I thought it was neat. I looked it up yesterday to find out what it was and I was just curious it if was worth something. I was just going to keep it because I liked it.

Lies!

#11 10 years ago

I'm sure it's worth the $19 you paid for it.

Nice find.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

OK, $100 bucks shipped to my door !
drop me a line

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/farfalla-backglass-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.