Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

33C06B1E-E533-419F-BD13-342E9B61AB96 (resized).jpeg
    B8451B55-4E63-4E2D-9219-F5447BFA347A (resized).jpeg
    4DADF77E-FF75-460E-B53B-181621B42BCC (resized).jpeg
    80A32883-C103-4921-82C0-BA47AC835E73 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

I've done pretty well in fantasy since getting into it 4 years ago. If you are into stats, it is a whole lot of fun. I recommend a little bit of luck and a practice draft or 2. Now where the F is Kermit Mahomes??? You are starting Justin Herbert? That f'er cost me the playoffs in my other league.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Good thing you didn't have a bye; fun!

I still hate bye weeks. I really would rather play through. I sucked in my other league this year. Brady's up and down play killed me in that league. Even then, I still almost made the playoffs...

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Any one playing in their Finals this week? I’m going for back to back championships, which would be a first for me in any league.

Note to self, if I make it to the playoffs, don't procrastinate on my waiver bids and do camp out on NFL.com all Sunday morning. Lost out on the championship round by a little over 4 f'n points. My opponent was on top of his shi*. I was not. I'll be fighting for 3rd. Good luck Kermit!

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Did he pick up Pollard?

Yeah, and scooped up Fournette too. I was gonna put in a waiver claim for Fournette and would have got it, but just had too much BS going on and didn't get to it. I just had too many players underperform. Rams D got 5 points. Who would have figured that? The 2 players on the bench I considered playing? Either one would have won it for me. Oh well, at least I lost to someone who was trying...

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

You and I had the 2 best teams...and we both lost this weekend. And I lost my .36 of a point. ughhh

Stat corrections hit tonight... But I'm f'd. You might have a chance. Any given Sunday right??

#46 3 years ago

I watch the games and read lots of analysis. Fantasy Pros has some great tools I like to use, but they will actually make your moves for you if you choose to let them. I don't like that. It's practically cheating.

#47 3 years ago

Well Kamara is guaranteeing lots of fantasy teams 7th place tonight....

#51 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I slightly lean Murray, but 2 great options.

Consider your sample size. Hurts has 2 starts...

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Nice!!
    I wasn't so fortunate. I was a top 2 team in both my leagues and got knocked out in both. I went on to be the top scorer every week since in one league...and I would have outscored each potential opponent in the other league. That hurts.
    Such is fantasy football.

In my other league top points for gets some money too no matter how they finish. You drafted well, worked the wire, and chose your starters wisely. You should be recognized for that.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Our league top points is champion, winner of the playoffs gets a good chunk of the pot as well, we even play week 17, highest pts for the week gets $100.

Sounds like a well thought out league. That's a great way to handle week 17. Any openings next year, I'd be interested.

6 months later
    #61 2 years ago

So any thoughts on this year's league? I like the idea of doing something in week 17. I also think we should bump the buy-in. Inflation...

2 months later
    #63 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I suggest you stay away from Jared gofful. He’s the lions problem now. No situational awareness whatsoever. Week one he throws the ball away on fourth down to end the game. Week two he hits the ball out of his own hand to fumble. Good Riddance.
    [quoted image]

He's QB9 for points so far. That second half was fugly, but he still got almost 20 points. Derek Carr is looking like a better opportunity though. He's got too many good weapons on that offense.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantasy-football-discussion?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.