Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

33C06B1E-E533-419F-BD13-342E9B61AB96 (resized).jpeg
    B8451B55-4E63-4E2D-9219-F5447BFA347A (resized).jpeg
    4DADF77E-FF75-460E-B53B-181621B42BCC (resized).jpeg
    80A32883-C103-4921-82C0-BA47AC835E73 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I would discuss but Im sure the guy I’m playing in the semis is lurking here.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Last year 1st round pick Kamara, this years Zeke; getting fucked every time.
    I'd say "at least I made the payoffs" but I need 6 from my D and 9 from my kicker to get in the fucking 30s...might be a Playoff low.

The sad thing is, I could probably guess your lineup.

#21 3 years ago

With Brees back and Michael Thomas out, Kamara should get back to his 30 ppg self, at least that’s what I’m hoping.

#23 3 years ago

Any one playing in their Finals this week? I’m going for back to back championships, which would be a first for me in any league.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Nobody cares.

4DADF77E-FF75-460E-B53B-181621B42BCC (resized).jpeg4DADF77E-FF75-460E-B53B-181621B42BCC (resized).jpeg
    You were this close!

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Note to self, if I make it to the playoffs, don't procrastinate on my waiver bids and do camp out on NFL.com all Sunday morning. Lost out on the championship round by a little over 4 f'n points. My opponent was on top of his shi*. I was not. I'll be fighting for 3rd. Good luck Kermit!

Did he pick up Pollard?

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

How do your waivers work? Firet come first serve? How much they cost?

Our league is Waiver wire Wednesday night, tumbler. Then it’s first come first serve. $5 a transaction.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Wtf does that mean...like tumbler randomly picks whom gets it?
    So many diff'rent ways to do this shit

Tumbler is if you use the wire on Wednesday night you go to the back of the line, instead of worst record is first in waiver order.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Gotcha. We've always done first come, the idea of not being aloud to add/drop during games is weird.

Ours locks at noon central kickoffs

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I've always seen it as someone that actually watches the games should have an advantage. It's the fun of watching a knee blow-out and quickly rushing to the add/drop page
    Funny to think when I started half the leagues were TDs only, and now the scoring can be overly detailed to insanity.

You should see our D/ST, haha

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Kyler Murray or Jalen Hurts?

I slightly lean Murray, but 2 great options.

#50 3 years ago

Off to a strong start in my finals with Kamara.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Consider your sample size. Hurts has 2 starts...

Hurts is going against an absolutely brutal D, I’d be comfortable starting him this week, nice floor with how much running he does. I’m still starting Murray though.

#55 3 years ago

As long as Beasley doesn’t score 75 pts tonight, I’m going to win the championship!

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

In my other league top points for gets some money too no matter how they finish. You drafted well, worked the wire, and chose your starters wisely. You should be recognized for that.

Our league top points is champion, winner of the playoffs gets a good chunk of the pot as well, we even play week 17, highest pts for the week gets $100.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantasy-football-discussion?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.