Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

33C06B1E-E533-419F-BD13-342E9B61AB96 (resized).jpeg
    B8451B55-4E63-4E2D-9219-F5447BFA347A (resized).jpeg
    4DADF77E-FF75-460E-B53B-181621B42BCC (resized).jpeg
    80A32883-C103-4921-82C0-BA47AC835E73 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I slightly lean Murray, but 2 great options.

Consider your sample size. Hurts has 2 starts...

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Consider your sample size. Hurts has 2 starts...

Hurts is going against an absolutely brutal D, I’d be comfortable starting him this week, nice floor with how much running he does. I’m still starting Murray though.

#53 2 years ago

Murray has the harder match up but I rode him all the way to the playoffs so I guess I gotta go with him. Picked up Hurts more so my opponent couldn’t use him against me.

#54 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Murray has the harder match up but I rode him all the way to the playoffs so I guess I gotta go with him. Picked up Hurts more so my opponent couldn’t use him against me.

Smart moves.
    Playoffs are all about being shrewd, and relying on the players who are hot.

#55 2 years ago

As long as Beasley doesn’t score 75 pts tonight, I’m going to win the championship!

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

As long as Beasley doesn’t score 75 pts tonight, I’m going to win the championship!

Nice!!

I wasn't so fortunate. I was a top 2 team in both my leagues and got knocked out in both. I went on to be the top scorer every week since in one league...and I would have outscored each potential opponent in the other league. That hurts.
    Such is fantasy football.

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Nice!!
    I wasn't so fortunate. I was a top 2 team in both my leagues and got knocked out in both. I went on to be the top scorer every week since in one league...and I would have outscored each potential opponent in the other league. That hurts.
    Such is fantasy football.

In my other league top points for gets some money too no matter how they finish. You drafted well, worked the wire, and chose your starters wisely. You should be recognized for that.

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

In my other league top points for gets some money too no matter how they finish. You drafted well, worked the wire, and chose your starters wisely. You should be recognized for that.

Our league top points is champion, winner of the playoffs gets a good chunk of the pot as well, we even play week 17, highest pts for the week gets $100.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Our league top points is champion, winner of the playoffs gets a good chunk of the pot as well, we even play week 17, highest pts for the week gets $100.

Sounds like a well thought out league. That's a great way to handle week 17. Any openings next year, I'd be interested.

2 months later
    #60 1 year ago

I need help! I'm still pretty green at FF. I'm playing in this crazy 5 year Dynasty league with 12 teams, where we are in for $100 a year with very small yearly payouts, and there will be a shitload of money during the final 5th or the winner. This coming season will be our 3rd year. We roster each week: 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (W/R/T), 2 K, 1 DEF, 7 Bench, + 5 Rookies on a Taxi team. My team ain't that great, I chose last in the original draft, then have tanked the first 2 seasons to get the first draft picks. I need to make this team win the final year. I have first pick in the snake draft this coming season and am not sure who to pick.

My team:
    QBs: Ryan Tannehill, Ben Roethlisberger, Teddy Bridgewater, Jordan Love
    RBs: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, David Johnson, J.D. McKissic, Raheem Mostert, Devin Singletary
    WRs: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Brandon Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson, DJ Shark, Tim Patrick, Van Jefferson
    TE:s: Hayden Hurst, Mike Gesicki
    Ks: Younghoe Koo, Rodrigo Blankenship
    Def: Dallas Cowboys

I feel like I need to upgrade with 2 better QBs, 1 RB and 2 WRs in this draft or with trades and would love advice. Especially on my first rookie pick in the draft.

3 months later
    #61 1 year ago

So any thoughts on this year's league? I like the idea of doing something in week 17. I also think we should bump the buy-in. Inflation...

2 months later
    #62 1 year ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

So any thoughts on this year's league? I like the idea of doing something in week 17. I also think we should bump the buy-in. Inflation...

I suggest you stay away from Jared gofful. He’s the lions problem now. No situational awareness whatsoever. Week one he throws the ball away on fourth down to end the game. Week two he hits the ball out of his own hand to fumble. Good Riddance.

B8451B55-4E63-4E2D-9219-F5447BFA347A (resized).jpeg

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I suggest you stay away from Jared gofful. He’s the lions problem now. No situational awareness whatsoever. Week one he throws the ball away on fourth down to end the game. Week two he hits the ball out of his own hand to fumble. Good Riddance.
    [quoted image]

He's QB9 for points so far. That second half was fugly, but he still got almost 20 points. Derek Carr is looking like a better opportunity though. He's got too many good weapons on that offense.

2 weeks later
    #64 1 year ago

The refs signed the bills own death warrant. The refs completely effed the chiefs the whole game long. There is no way the bills beat the chiefs in the playoffs after that fiasco. The refs should be ashamed of themselves. The Chargers got home town referees as well. Which makes no sense. The chargers have no home town. But they got the benefit of many shit calls today. Paybacks’s a bitch. The bills and chargers are going to get their asses handed to them in the playoffs.

#65 1 year ago

Well, I’ve been contacted by a few pinsiders from the nfl thread saying they miss me. I’m sorry for your loss. Jared is Gofful. Stafford is a crapshoot. If the Rams make the Super Bowl I am funding my Sofi ticket with a sale of a premium stern. Hollywood Vic is still saying the browns are average. Do you think Force flow will let me back in the thread?

33C06B1E-E533-419F-BD13-342E9B61AB96 (resized).jpeg
    #66 1 year ago

Yeah, that was a year ago, and it probably wasn’t the best response.

1 year later
    #67 15 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I've been using Draftshark for a long time, but I think it's finally time to move away from them as I haven't won in a long time.

Ha, quit The Shark 2 season ago and won last year and was in the final this year.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantasy-football-discussion/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.