Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

window cling 2 (resized).jpg
    reaper cling (resized).jpg
    mad max (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I finally got me the ultimate pin hauler, it will haul SS and EM bodies without removing the head or guts, requires only two pallbearers to load, if you unload yourself you'll be dead on your feet thou.

IMG_0470.JPGIMG_0470.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Rotordave style!

#4 6 years ago

Is it a little ironic to have a skull decal in the back window?

#5 6 years ago

Had a 79 Caddy Hearse for a couple of years....loved that wagon. We made a wooden coffin in school shop and lined it with foam and then fiberglass. That was an awesome cooler.....held about 6 cases of beer and about 10 bags of ice as I remember...lol

#6 6 years ago

We're all dying so what difference does it make? 4 to the floor while yer livin baby.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

Had a 79 Caddy Hearse for a couple of years....loved that wagon. We made a wooden coffin in school shop and lined it with foam and then fiberglass. That was an awesome cooler.....held about 6 cases of beer and about 10 bags of ice as I remember...lol

That's fantastic!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is it a little ironic to have a skull decal in the back window?

macabe but that's what we will look like a year later.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

One of a kind!

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

We're all dying so what difference does it make? 4 to the floor while yer livin baby.

Right on!!

#11 6 years ago

Guy in high school had one. You stab em, we slab em on the side.

#12 6 years ago

Needs more decals!!!

mad max (resized).jpgmad max (resized).jpg

These are some great window clings available:

window cling 2 (resized).jpgwindow cling 2 (resized).jpgreaper cling (resized).jpgreaper cling (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago

That ride would be perfect for hauling a Ghostbusters!

#14 6 years ago

I'm going to ebay and see if any hearse are available in my area. A friend of mine has a suburban and he can fit 3 complete games in it. The first game is loaded in the back door and is pushed to the front and is then turned sideways. Then the next two are loaded in the back door side by side. I think its possible to get 4 EM's in but I don't remember exactly how he does it. I think the heads ride on top of the bodies. I would think this vehicle will do the same and with a much better ride. Looks like I think a lot.

#15 6 years ago

I hope you have the roller rack to go with it.

#16 6 years ago

That's deadly!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fantastic-pin-hauler-one-of-a-kind?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.