Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DCRand
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B685C89E-5D63-4D2A-A45A-2198D2973048 (resized).jpeg
    82058085-7A85-40FA-B4D6-2D5C544AEBAE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

Good idea to put this inside Pinside. I wasn't really part of the Yahoo group, but hopefully through this can keep in touch with some of the Sac pin community. Since looks like we are still some months away from much of anything in person like ooooohhhh league.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

I don't know this Todd character, and I'm not yet in Sacramento. Wife starts a job at Kaiser South hospital next month. Once she gets through her probation (no reason she won't, but you never know) period we'll be relocating there. I have a friend in Elk Grove, and a cousin in Natomas, other than that don't really know anyone in the area. If you guys are open to new members of the tight knit group I'm open to meeting new people. I've only got a couple games, but have a Led Zeppelin on order.

Welcome, almost, to Sac. And sure the Sac pin community will be happy to have you. And after Covid, happy to invade your house to play some Zeppelin. LOL

1 week later
    #20 3 years ago

I know it’s kind of late in the day. But Merry Christmas to all you Sacramento pinball people.

82058085-7A85-40FA-B4D6-2D5C544AEBAE (resized).jpeg82058085-7A85-40FA-B4D6-2D5C544AEBAE (resized).jpegB685C89E-5D63-4D2A-A45A-2198D2973048 (resized).jpegB685C89E-5D63-4D2A-A45A-2198D2973048 (resized).jpeg
    4 months later
    #27 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Felt like resurrecting this thread as I’m keen to get involved with a local group of pinball people.
    Wife and I moved to a new house in Stockton, just on the border with Lodi last month. Figure with people getting vaccinated we could start thinking about having each other into our homes.
    Another hobby of mine is home theater. Back when I was living on the East Coast I was in a group of local people who were into the hobby. Every month or two we’d take a day to go over to someone’s house and check out their system, talk about trends in the hobby, and geek out over any new stuff someone had acquired.
    So if anyone else is up for it I’m willing to have people over soon and would be happy to see what other folks have as well.

Thanks for the new post. Afraid I am a ways away, northern Sac. But agree with the idea of having one or two people over to play. Have had two friends over on different nights in the last week to visit and play as we all are vaccinated. Being in that "senior" classification, the vaccine is a must for getting together for me. But definitely time.

4 months later
    #29 2 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

The Dixon fairgrounds Pinagogo and San Jose California Extreme shows are coming up soon!
    I will probably hit the Pinagogo show at least one day
    BobC

Yep, me too. Probably going Saturday. Can’t wait.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fans-of-todd-and-sacramento-pinball-group?tu=DCRand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.