• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0608.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stretch7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Would anyone have a pic or wiring diagram for a transformer from a fandango machine

#3 9 years ago

Sorry i should have been more specific i do have a schematic already but it just doesn't match what i have as i seem to have more wires and im not sure if its because its powered for 110 also what i believe to be labelled color codes are in Spanish.

#7 9 years ago

No I haven't Darcy ....good call will try now

Who is this Stretch7 and why is he trying to copy my name ?

Ha Ha
I was going to ask you the same thing
Damn stretch is always taken

#10 9 years ago

That it does eh!

#12 9 years ago

Thank you very much for this. Hopefully this will help me get my lights working and flippers working.
I can see my wiring is wrong now.

#13 9 years ago

Wanted to thank you for your help. I now have a running Fandango but i do have a question, does the game start with ABC lit on the targets and D in the left lane. Also i do have the first chime coil locked for some reason...im going to see what is causing that unless someone else can chime in on that

#14 9 years ago

Ok i got the chime figured out...was just a closed switch. Just need to know the startup of targets and if that is all normal then im good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stretch7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fandango-transformer?tu=Stretch7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.