(Topic ID: 90345)

Fandango 6th ball at end of game?

By izzy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Kicks out a 6th ball then goes into game over. Me and 2 other EM guys have looked at this and have decided that it is a design error. Schematic has it kicking out a ball then game over, all via the score motor. Anybody else have this game and does it work this ay? Thought about moving the switch to another score reel, but haven't. Would love to know we are all wrong.
thanks

#2 9 years ago

personally, i would look at the ball count unit... that is the cause of many "6th ball served issues"... they aren't uncommon...

i'd find it highly unlikely that a game that always served a 6th ball made it into production, so it almost certainly isn't a design error...

#3 9 years ago

I don't have a Playmatic Schematic, but would love one, any chance of a PM.

#4 9 years ago

Ball count stepper not lined up well or not moving fast enough for the score motor.

#5 9 years ago

I'll try to photograph the schematic this week.
Checked all of the usual places it should be. I'll check the ball count unit again.
thanks

#6 9 years ago

I believe it's fannnnnn dangggggg go

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fandango-6th-ball-at-end-of-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.