DSC_0061.JPG
image-759.jpg
72695-i.jpg
photo (3).JPG
001-276.JPG
DSC08102.JPG
DSC08103.JPG
002-290.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

Take a look at the post from the guy with the pics of the decals above, he mentions the user "joeraptor2003". I checked his profile and it seems like he's made some for different machines. I'm sure he can help you out. The guy that made The Simpsons, does not have Family Guy.
Edit: Actually, since you have The Simpsons also, maybe you'll like to get them for that one also . I'm not sure if he has anymore available though, but you can try sending him a msg. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-side-board-decals

I emailed joe and he says he does not have them anymore. Maybe there will be enough interest in them to get a remake done. I would be interested in a set.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

Damn, that sucks. I'm sure he'll make more with enough interest. I know the guy that made The Simpsons side panels made some more since others wanted some.

I hope so, but the guy might have moved on to bigger things now. hopefully he will find the time and there will be enough interest in it.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-and-planetary-pinball-working-as-a-team

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hi Guys
These are no more. I just happen to have an 1 old set I made for friend around..and that was it.
But I would check with Sillyoldelf and see if he if he is interested. He did a great job on the TSPP and it seems that there is enough interest here to get something done.
Thanks
joe

joe, I think it would be great if you pass the design along. but might I suggest you contact this old game? They do fantastic work. Not sure where the market for these are, but you probably would sell more here than in the UK.
http://www.thisoldgame.com/

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I have a pair of the original joe raptor side art for the inside of the cabinet. I never used them and am tired of them taking up space in the spare parts area.
$60 plus shipping and they will go to the first responder. i can take pics in a few hours if you wish but they are the same as the ones above with the houses on them.

pm sent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy?tu=mrbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.