Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Erik
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I hate to say it, but the toilet humor of FG really makes me like it more than it's sibling Shrek. Am i alone on this?

What a stupid thread but that's my modus operandi. I'm sure it will die quickly

#2 7 years ago

They're both the same game, just a different theme.

#3 7 years ago

That was my entire point.

Why can't i quote selected text since the new 3.0 website was rolled out?

#4 7 years ago

I think FGY's theme is more integrated into the game than Shrek. If you listen to JJs speech he tells the story of how he and Gary were talking and how Shrek came about. Shrek was an opportunity by Stern to make money out of an existing design without much rework and therefore, I think the theme integration suffers. I like them both for different reasons.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That was my entire point.

Why can't i quote selected text since the new 3.0 website was rolled out?

You can? If you highlight the text, a context window pops up to quote. Robin in the last day also re-added the hardbutton where it used to be.

#6 7 years ago

Depends on what you prefer. If you have kids, go with Shrek. If not, go with FG.

#7 7 years ago

I can't quote text anymore. It doesn't work for me. Probably because i'm using an outdated version of IE

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I can't quote text anymore. It doesn't work for me. Probably because i'm using an outdated version of IE

I switched to Chrome about a month ago and won't go back to IE. Chrome is lightning fast.

#9 7 years ago

I've been using Firefox for years, and really like it. Haven't tried Chrome yet.

#10 7 years ago

On my work PC I use Firefox...On my goofing around PC (reading forums) I'm using Chrome. Chrome is much faster than Firefox to me, but your experience may differ.

#11 7 years ago

I may give Chrome a whirl.

#12 7 years ago

FG incorporated better than Shrek but, sorry both bad in my book. Clever mini playfield (first time playing it) and nice sounds but the game was sooo boring. Just my opinion mind you.

#13 7 years ago

ok, let me rephrase... FG sucks less than Shrek.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

ok, let me rephrase... FG sucks less than Shrek.

#15 7 years ago

Disagree with the negative FGY comments; love that pin! (And that's coming from a guy with 10 B/W titles; not a Stern fanboy by any means.)

Mini Stewie Pinball rocks; definately a challenge (at least for me) to light all its inserts and get "multiball" on both fields.

IMHO, the key to any title not getting stale is simply to add more pins.

Happy flippin' to all.

#16 7 years ago

I honestly don't have strong feelings either way, really. It's definitely worth playing, that's for sure. I was quite amused with "fart multiball"...

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from NM:

IMHO, the key to any title not getting stale is simply to add more pins.

I like the way you think!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside