20211204_145521 (resized).jpg
20211202_210138 (resized).jpg
Doc1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211201_181636_381 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211202_123511_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_3385 (resized).JPG
IMG_3389 (resized).JPG
FG Pinballl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#331 4 years ago

I am designing a Stewie stool for an owner who doesn't have access to his machine right now. So, I was wondering if someone could please provide me with a couple of measurements:

1) What is the diameter of the rod that the Stewie is on?
2) What is the distance between the red platform and the bottom of Stewie's feet?

1 week later
#335 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

mr_tantrum how did you go with this? I'm going to a mates place tonight and may be able to help.

Thanks for asking. I have all of the measurements and have sent off my first prototypes. Once I get feedback, make any required adjustments, etc., I'll offer them for purchase here in the FG owners thread.

1 week later
#343 4 years ago

I've created a new 3D printed Stewie stool for the Family Guy pin. The stool is printed at 100% infill as a single model, and is quite durable. The still also comes with adhesive on the bottom of each of the 4 legs to keep it in place. Stool may be printed in single color (yellow pictured) or dual colors with the top of the stool differing from the legs (yellow/black and yellow/orange pictured).

I'm selling the stool for $25 which includes US shipping (will ship outside the US on a per quote basis), and if you would like to purchase more than one then each additional stool in a given order is $15.

Please PM me if interested, and we'll work out all of the details of your order. I will typically be able to ship within 1 to 2 business days of payment.
StewieStool1.gifStewieStool1.gifStewieStool2.gifStewieStool2.gifIMG_0232.JPEGIMG_0232.JPEGIMG_0234.JPEGIMG_0234.JPEGIMG_0236.JPEGIMG_0236.JPEGIMG_0216.JPEGIMG_0216.JPEGIMG_0219.JPEGIMG_0219.JPEG

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Could you shoot me the file so I can print one ...... If not I understand. I can throw one together when I have some time.

I appreciate the interest, but at this time I'm not sharing any of my 3D files for the variety of pin mods I produce.

#352 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

No problem...... already have an STL made and ready to print. Also thinking about adding a wood grain to it

Not sure how noticeable it would be, but worth a try if that is what you want (I figured my bright colors really don't go with wood grain). You probably saw, but for the way I envisioned a stool all four sides are actually angled inward and the top overhangs the legs at top.

1 week later
#359 4 years ago
Quoted from scottr:

The pics Mr Tantrum posted of the stool are from my game. Excellent product, and looks like it should have been part of the game from the factory.
Fantastic experience dealing with Mr Tantrum...highly recommended!
Also, if you own a Getaway, you have to check out the Getaway thread that references his long list of mods for that game...fantastic additions to the game!

Sorry, @scottr, I should have given you credit. Was his idea and couldn't have done it w/o all of his help with measurements. I've had a few people order, and thus far very positive feedback from those who have received theirs.

As he mentioned, I own a Getaway and also a Jurassic Park. I've created all sorts of mods for both, so please PM me if you are interested in a list of items and pricing for either of these pins. I'm just a pinball hobbyist, but I've done several custom graphics and 3D mods for a variety of pins as a result of Pinsiders liking my stuff and asking what I have or can do for their other pins.

#361 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Thanks Mr. Tantrum! The stool looks amazing, like it should have been there from the factory.[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad you like it, and great pics.

For those of you who have installed, would you mind sharing the process (I've not actually done it myself as I don't have access to a FG pin)?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-victory-shall-be-mine?tu=mr_tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.