20211204_145521 (resized).jpg
20211202_210138 (resized).jpg
Doc1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211201_181636_381 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211202_123511_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_3385 (resized).JPG
IMG_3389 (resized).JPG
FG Pinballl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

Hooray, a FGY club!!!.....had mine for awhile now ( technically bought it for my Son, but he's not reading this, so it's mine.. ). Easily one the most " pure fun" machines for me....call outs hilarious ( still)....and I always drain too fast during " Ipecac Contest"...just too hard trying to keep up w dialogue, video, and gameplay....love this machine....colordmd, please!!!....mark

#27 9 years ago

Sits next to my TSPP too, but I purchased in reverse....

2 weeks later
#29 8 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Michelle has come through and I received my Cointaker leds today. Gonna be a busy couple of days replacing all the current leds.
Without sounding like a stalker I followed Rarehero's advice and went with whites mainly and all Premium Non-Ghosting....looking forward to see the results but not looking forward to removing and replacing some of the leds. A few of them look to be in a bastard of a position!!! lol

Good luck...post some more pics when done!!!

It's been awhile, but I don't think there were too many tough spots to get to on the machine....I just always seen to overlook a few on all my machines, until glass back on, and I've played it a week or so...

1 month later
#34 8 years ago

No worries... I'm feeling a color DMD coming soon.....then we will dominate!!!! ( I have no insider info...just hoping hard)

#35 8 years ago

Anyone put a Sigma in their FGY yet? The orange dots just look like such shit next to my TSPP now, thinking the Sigma is a no brainer...just curious if anyone has done it yet?.....mark

#36 8 years ago

Anyone put a Sigma in their FGY yet? The orange dots just look like such shit next to my TSPP now, thinking the Sigma is a no brainer...just curious if anyone has done it yet?.....mark....

#37 8 years ago

Double post...sorry

1 month later
#50 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I think FG has moved up in the ranking to be tops on my want list! I need more fun and laughter and fart humor in my life. I think we all do.

Completely agree!!! Without a doubt, the game with least stress in my small lineup. They all play great, but FGY makes me laugh EVERY time I play it....tough machine to beat ( doubt I ever will), but as long as I get at least 1 Stewie multi ball, 1 ipecac, and 1 chicken fight, it's a win for me!!!

#51 8 years ago

I built the little stepstool for mine...seemed like a no brainier...image.jpgimage.jpg

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

8 is a small lineup?
My ACDC, IM, ST and The Getaway are not relaxing at all. I love them, but I do not recall to much laughter when I play them. I need to have a more relaxing game or two in many line up.

Ha....compared to some on here, yep...

Yep, FGY provides a nice " wind down" after some of my others beat the crap out of me on a regular basis....a blast to play, and never am pissed when the final ball drains....others ( ahem....TRON) just dare me to step over, push the button, and let the beatings begin..variety is a good thing....

4 months later
#57 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I haven't seen or heard of any but does anyone know if they made inner cab side art for FGY like they did for TSPP and is there a speaker panel decal made for it as well?
I have been absent from the pinball scene for a few months and just roaming back into it so I may have missed a few things that I'd like. In addition I just finished compiling 30+ minutes of video segments for the FGY TV mod which I hope to post a video of in a week or two.

Yes they did make the side art ( I've got a set on mine, just can't remember where I got them...think Joey may have done them originally)....never seen a speaker panel decal...

1 month later
#77 8 years ago

Good to see them back...a great machine, and your blades absolutely finish the game!!!

2 months later
#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Does anyone know how many of these were made? I've heard 1500, 2000, 3000.

I think Greg had mentioned somewhere around 2500......

1 year later
#269 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Hey guys,
Just recently joined the club.
The pin has the Drunken clam lit up sign that goes over top the red pop bumper. It wasn't working when I got it, I see the wires run, the addon board underneath the playfield etc.
Any other owners with this mod still have instructions for it? I believe it was Miller Engineering who either made this or supplied the kits used to make it. I reached out to them as well, nothing back yet. Any help on getting this hooked up correctly and verify if it actually works would be greatly appreciated!
And no, I don't want to sell it!!

Super congrats on joining the club!!!...love this machine.....I've never seen this mod, so can't help, but if you snap a pic, I'd like to see what it looks like ( even if not working)......

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Honestly, I didn't even know they did a second run! I preordered one of the first 50, that had the power issue that they sent a new power supply for.

Exactly why I add the auxiliary power supply to my games....this mod definitely sucks some juice...the original power supply they sent was overmatched, for sure.

Mines been working great......

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

The kits didn't come with instructions. They were made by Nile aka Wolfpack on rec.games.pinball with supplies from Miller Eng. He stopped making them in 2009. I've had 2 EL TSPP Moes signs fail that he also made, but my Family Guy still works. You need to plug in the 12v harness and ac/dc adapter, there is also a power switch on the addon pcb.
» YouTube video

Man, that looks awesome!!! Unobtanium now, I'm guessing...

5 months later
#299 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

The color is ILLUSION LITE BLUE Item: PMS-4621. I hate the yellow everyone does...this was the best match IMO.

So I admit...stole your color idea and did mine (coin door not done yet).....beautiful!!!! (using chrome leg bolts, as I'll be using chrome coin slot plastics on blue door)

fg1 (resized).jpgfg1 (resized).jpg
fg2 (resized).jpgfg2 (resized).jpg
fg3 (resized).jpgfg3 (resized).jpg

#301 6 years ago

looks sweet!!!!! really like it....

1 year later
#330 4 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52[quoted image]

Great timing..these play even better than they look!!!...get these (on my MunstersLE as well)!!!

IMG_20190610_205032440 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205032440 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205044054 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205044054 (resized).jpgfg2 (resized).jpgfg2 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#366 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry, scottr, I should have given you credit. Was his idea and couldn't have done it w/o all of his help with measurements. I've had a few people order, and thus far very positive feedback from those who have received theirs.

Looks great!!!... sorry I couldn't get the final measurements you needed off of mine in time, but obviously turned out excellent ( that whole spare time thing)...No doubt this belonged on the game, imho.

1 year later
#406 3 years ago

Time to give my FGY corner some love...found this cool wall light on eBay:

#409 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Hey MK6PIN, I see you have the Drunken Clam topper. Did you ever have any issues with the the clam video ceasing to work? My video failed a couple of years ago and I've been meaning to try and get it back up and running. It's such a cool topper.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
QSS

Love the topper...got it right after it was announced. Think the first one had some sort of power issues and would go dark on occasion. Fortunately, problem was right out of the box, and they sent a new one. This one has been working for years (why did I just say that!!!...ugh).....

1 year later
#480 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to all fartheads!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-victory-shall-be-mine?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.